Tuesday, 21 January 2014

OCCO DALMACIJA NO.1 GENTLE SOFT WAX CLEANSER


You may remember my rather recent TkMaxx skin care haul, in which I purchased many Occo Dalmacija No1 skincare items, one of which I forgot to include, the Gentle Soft Wax Cleanser.

Since the Emma Hardie Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm began its rounds on blogs, I knew I wanted something similar. A product that is thick and luxurious that removes my makeup without irritating my skin, and this does just that. I paid £3 for this tub, which is a weighty glass jar. To buy online direct from the brand's website it is £28.00 for 50ml, which is quite expensive and a factor that has persuaded me not to repurchase again unless I find it at a smaller price. It is designed to 'deep cleanse your skin with a nourishing blend of plant oils.' The product itself is quite oily, but it is easily washed off with water and doesn't leave a sticky film on my face like olive oil does, if you've ever tried cleansing with that. I've avoided foaming cleansers for around 6 months now, and I hardly ever have breakouts nowadays (touch wood). I am literally obsessed with hot cloth cleansers, milks, balms, micellar waters, oils... you name it. That was the main reason I bought this cleanser, as well as to aid my skin in terms of moisture. I also love that the product is '99% natural', so you know you can trust what you are massaging onto your face. There's no more of that tight feeling after removing makeup - my skin feels hydrated and soft, as I love it to be.

This has to be one of my favourite TKMaxx finds so far. I swear all I do is sing the praises of that store, but if you know what you're looking for and do some research, you'll have bargains like this one falling at your feet. I could spend all day in the place - the joys of being frugal!

Megan x

2 comments:

  1. What a bargain! It sounds like a great product.

    Kelly | secondhandspring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I will have to keep my eye out for this in my local TK Maxx. I love the Clinique cleansing balm that seems similar to what you've said about this, not quite as expensive as this at full price. Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x