Friday, 17 January 2014

MY FAVOURITE EYELINER

Eyeliner is kind of new to me. I have never really been one to use it, as every single one smudged and I could never get it even enough for my liking - the joys of being a perfectionist. I discovered a very nifty eyeliner recently, entitled the 'Blink Waterproof Precision Eyeliner' from Barry M. At £4.59, it's budget friendly and longlasting too, as I've had mine for a good couple of months and it is yet to dry out, something I was afraid of.




The nib is very fine, slightly bendy but not too much. In my eyes, perfection for an applicator. It does take a little practice to perfect a wing, but for a simple line of the upper lashes, it is pretty much idiot-proof.

Everything is perfect about this eyeliner. It's easy to apply, pigmented, dark, longlasting, doesn't smudge and is darn cheap too. There's not much else I can say really. Try it for yourself and see if you agree!

Megan x

4 comments:

  1. This looks great!! At the moment I'm using L'Oreal superliner, but the nib on this looks thinner and pointer.. And it's cheaper!
    Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely be giving this a go!
    amyalaska | Beauty & Lifestyle blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the super liner, perhaps when this one runs out!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. The tip looks really fine - exactly what I'm looking for, so I'll definitely check this out. Thanks for the tip :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that looks gorgeous!
    I found a gorgeous eyeliner from model co (it came free with glamour) and it's actually really good. I've done a review of it on my blog and it is my current makeup essential.

    You have a lovely blog and can't wait to read more posts!
    Sarah x
    www.alittlespaceforeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x