Thursday, 23 January 2014

KARDASHIAN BEAUTY CABANA BRONZE WATERPROOF PERFECT BRONZER



December 25th last year saw me dip my toes into the Kardashian's beauty line, one of the products being the Cabana Bronze Bronzer which also claims to be waterproof. I suppose we'll see if that's true come summer time..!

The rose gold enormous packaging actually floats my boat. Slightly gaudy I know, but you can't complain about the whopping 15g inside. No rationing with usage on this guy.

The bronzer itself is composed of three sections, each slightly different but all with the same geometric print. In the swatch, you can see each shade individually and then them all together. I give my Real Techniques Blush Brush a good swirl in the pan (how satisfying) and then apply to my temple area, cheek bones and occasionally a light dusting all over, as the colour is pale enough for that to look decent, surprisingly. The shimmer is not too much either, more of a sheen that emits a nice healthy glow. Before, I was more of a contour person, but bronzer really rocks my socks these days. It seems I'm breaking the rules and embracing the beachy skin in the cold weather - what a rebel I am.

Megan x

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love them all together :-)

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. I love the makeup looks the Kardashian's always sport but haven't tried any of their actual makeup range. I love that this bronzer has a range of colours within it to give added dimension xx

    Candy Cosmetics | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love their makeup so much!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. I really like how this looks, might try it out for myself :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could become.a favourite of yours!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. its pretty. i want to try some products from their line

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love what I've tried so far!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. This looks beautiful, i've never actually seen anything of her make up collection before, pleasantly surprised!
    Lovely blog, i am your new follower on bloglovin

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a really pretty colour!
    I like the packaging too :)
    Mia pretty eclectic

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bronzer looks absolutely stunning. I just might have to give it a shot next time I am in Ulta!

    xo, Rebecca

    wednesdaypress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x