Monday, 23 December 2013

HYDRALURON

I'm not usually one to follow hype around coveted products. I like to do my research, to avoid disappointment, but I literally could not escape the rave reviews around this wonder item with bold claims. It was in almost every favourites video, every skin care routine, on every blog. Therefore, you can imagine that I had large expectations when I purchased this. It isn't cheap, £24.99 for a 30ml tube, which is ridiculously tiny. To make it a better deal, I waited for it to go a third off, making it £16.66. An excuse to buy it, non?


So, what does it say 'on the tin'?

'Increases skin hydration from below the surface with an ultra-high-quality hyaluronic acid that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water.'

Including a quantitative sure does make you want to try it out, I know that's what had me sold! I don't know the science behind it, but it's quite simple to use. I pop on a little less than a pea sized amount, spreading it evenly over my face, and then apply any moisturiser on top. My skin has been the most dry I have ever seen it recently, especially around my eyes, under my nose and on my neck. I have been applying the typical E45 cream religiously, but it just wasn't helping. Only now has it cleared up considerably with the use of Hydraluron. The best part is, I didn't even have to wait long to see results. I've been using this since last Wednesday, so, so far, not even a week.

I find my skin is no longer flaky, dull or dry. It looks radiant and smooth, more plump and I kid you not, I walked past a mirror yesterday morning and was so shocked at the glow my skin had, minus makeup.

So after much hesitation, I can confirm that it does work for me. I would recommend this for everyone, from the most oily to the dry skins of us all. Grab one now, and save yourself some money too!

Megan x

4 comments:

  1. Ah, you enabler! I really want to give this a try now!x

    www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hydraluron, it really is a great product. Mine has run out and I've been looking for a good time to replace it so think you've convinced me x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! I was worried this was going to be a review stating the negatives haha, this sounds great! xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely and something to put in the basket with rescue products :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x