Sunday, 22 December 2013

CIATÉ MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR

Christmas. 3 days, 13 hours, 34 minutes and 27 seconds away at the time of writing this post. I'm excited, yes, but also quite sad because it means I'll have to wait another year to have an advent calendar again. *sigh*






This year I managed to snag a Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar at the Clothes Show Live for a tenner. It would have been rude to leave it there, being as it is continuing to sell for a more eye watering £42. If you consider that you get 24 mini nail polishes over the course of December, each bottle working out at £1.75, it's actually quite a bargain at full price, let alone at a huge reduction meaning each day, it cost me 42p for a 5ml shade. Score.

I didn't buy into the whole concept before, mainly because I thought some were way too overpriced and quite rubbish, to be blunt. Nevertheless, my mind has been changed and I have truly loved opening a brightly coloured card board door every morning to discover a new polish for my tips inside. On the whole, the colours are gorgeous. A few slightly 'not my cup of tea' shimmery sheer golden pinks shades were found, but of course, you can't please everyone!

Call me sad, but it gave me that kick up the backside to get up, like receiving a gift every morning! Once I have opened every door (sad times), I'll write up a post on the best ones of the bunch. For now, I'm savouring my last few suprises. Why aren't these available for every month of the year?!

Megan x

3 comments:

  1. I need one of these types of calender next year, this one looks amazing
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous, I am so gutted I missed out on a beauty calendar this year, like a present everyday haha xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea ! Love it

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x