Saturday, 9 November 2013

VICTORIA'S SECRET SHEER LOVE

Airports are possibly one of my top three places to shop. You can't be told 'ugh, I want to do something else', because browsing the stalls is the only option apart from have something to eat or drink. Plus, I absolutely love the duty free. This perfume purchase was a teeny tiny £9.20, which is why I also took one all the way to Cyprus and back for Lauren, and even kept the bag and tissue paper to rebuild the presentation as it was when I skipped out of the shop. Yes, it was that pretty I couldn't help myself but do so.

 

The Victoria's Secret store was really pretty, donning illuminated body product areas as well as some rather extortionately priced cosmetic bags, phone cases and the odd cosmetic item and pairs of underwear. Being the beauty addict I am, I gravitated to the scents. After around half an hour sniffing and choosing, trialling and testing, I decided upon Sheer Love, described by the store lady as a best seller. I would say that the scent is quite suited to Spring, being rather fresh, slightly fruity, a little floral. Neither of each fragrance category predominates really though, it's a perfect balance of all I would say. It lasts well enough for me, and I'm glad it isn't too over powering because I hate it when a perfume gives me a headache -  ugh. Although after a few hours you can't smell it as much as you could when you first applied, give your wrists a sniff and this stuff is well and truly still there.

My only complaint is that it's so hard to get hold of unless you're in Manchester (am I right?) or London. Please Victoria's Secret, make your stores easy to come across like the Body Shop and Boots?

Megan x

8 comments:

  1. The bottle looks so cute. I haven't tried any VS eau de toilettes. I've tried many of the fragrance mist from them, I quite like them. I really want to try this now >.<
    Kookii || The Beauty Diary♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently the mists are really good, I'll have to get one when I can!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Victoria Secret has two stores in london and soon to be in Bluewater also! I love these perfumes, they last on the skin all day!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I was meaning to go to the Regent Street one (or is it Bond Street?!) last time I was in London!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried this!! Looks gorgeous though xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try a Victoria Secret fragrance, next time I'm in London I will definitely be picking one up!! xx

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do, they're really cute and look nice on dressing tables!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x