Saturday, 16 November 2013

THE BODY SHOP 'JOY CARD'

I've quickly put together this short post to inform you of a great little perk me up in Glamour magazine's December 2013 issue. Not only is the mag £2, with a free Nails Inc Kate Spade nail polish (4 colours to find), inside there is an offer by The Body Shop, dubbed 'The Joy Card', a green little piece of cardboard that has a code to determine the value (as far as I know). On the card, there is either £3, £15, or £100 to spend in store. Although on mine there was only £3, the magazine only cost £2, so if you're planning on doing some Christmas shopping in the store, which you could see I've done as I've wrapped something already, pick up a copy and save yourself a little penny (or a big penny if you're lucky enough to get a £100 card).


With mine, I got my mum the White Musk Smokey Rose 30ml Eau De Toilette, which cost £7, as I saved £3. I suppose this is a miniature haul post too, because I also took advantage of another offer in store, which was half price hand cream (I got the almond one, also for my mum), making it £5. I couldn't use my card on the hand cream purchase because it involved an offer, so the transactions were split into two. I just thought I'd add it in anyway!

I really should get a few more of this Glamour copy, who knows, maybe you'll find a £100 Joy Card? If you did, I'd be very jealous!

Megan x

8 comments:

  1. Ive got one of these cards, excited to see what its worth!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'll be very jealous if it's £100! ;)

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Oooh wow I need to get myself involved! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too good to miss Jessica!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. Ooooh how exciting! Even if it's just a £3 one.. That'd still be a free magazine and £1 at TBS! I'm definitely going to have to get myself one of these!
    Thanks for sharing! :)
    amyalaska | Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the almond hand cream. I work at the body shop and am always putting it back on hehe.
    AlexRocksXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't be the only one that really really hopes it's £100, then feel a little sad when it's only £3? haha. I'm yet to spend mine, but will definitely be checking out white musky rose for my mum too, l love the bottle! x

    Danielle
    danielletc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x