Tuesday, 19 November 2013

LUSH CANDY MOUNTAIN BUBBLE BAR

I must admit, Lush is one of those brands that I only really visit around the festive period. I don't tend to buy too much before Christmas, as we all know about the legendary boxing day sales, so I tend to hold off until then. However, I could not resist the Candy Mountain bubble bar once again.

Last year, I know it was pink and green, and I have in my head it was £2.45. However, this year it is pink and white with a few dots and sparkles. It now retails for £2.65, which is still rather cheap compared to other Lush items.


I haven't included images of it in the water, as truth be told it just sends your bath a pinky shade with lots of fluffy bubbles. Not to mention that it also lingers for ages afterwards, which I love. If you've been to Lush before, you'll know that when you bring your products home and leave them somewhere they scent the whole place. My room currently smells like a sweet shop - I'm not complaining!

I'm a very fussy person when it comes to scents. I wish I could understand the whole cinnamon, spicy winter product theme but it's not at all for me. This, however, is right up my alley, as it is not the kind of smell that will give you a headache at all. It's sweet, and candy-like. Therefore, I think the bubble bar is named very aptly! Also something I'd like to touch upon, is how much I adore the uses you get out of one product. Occasionally I am hesitant to purchase bath bombs at £3.50 a piece, because they're generally one hit wonders.

I'm sure I'll dive into the Christmas range further in due time, but as soon as possible, I have to get another of these. If you like Creamy Candy, you'll love this!

Megan x

10 comments:

  1. This sounds brilliant :) How many uses do you generally get out of it?

    http://meltedglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't entirely finished mine yet, but the way it's going, probably 5 or 6 uses!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. I keep hearing about candy mountain and I never, ever get round to buying it. I'll definitely have to pick one up next time I go to lush!

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, it's one of my favourite Lush items!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. I still haven't even tried the bubble bar! It looks so cute and gorgeous and it's definitely a seasonal visit from me too hahah! X


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it out, I can't recommend it enough!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. I've never tried lush, but I so need to...this might be a good place to start...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's one of the cheaper ones so it's great for a little taster of Lush!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. I love lush products, I haven't tried this bubble bar before - it looks really interesting! Xx

    www.ohsoaddictedtobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x