Friday, 1 November 2013

Autumn Look #2

Seasons are huge times that both the fashion and beauty industry depend on. The changes of colours, textures and styles mean that a lot of us like to change our whole looks. For me, autumn is by far my favourite season as I adore the rich shades of burgundy, navy and hunter green. So, for the second time, here's a look I wore a few weeks back that made me feel like I should be out in the park, kicking the crispy leaves and frolicking in the soft breeze (or rather, angry storm). Who am I kidding... that would mean I would have to be parted with my cosy onesie - erm, no thank you.
 
 
For the eyes, if my memory serves me correct, there's a combination of Mac Amber Lights (mainly), a copper from a LancĂ´me palette, and a deep shimmery brown from a Kelly Brook for New Look palette. I also warmed the crease with the contour shade of the Sleek Face Form compact. I do apologise for the dry eye area, this is post-holiday skin. I'm sure chlorine did nothing in terms of moisture for my dry under-eyes.
 
 
Lip-wise, I applied the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107. I say applied... well I slapped some one in order to take a picture for this post. It frustrates me so much that it's just a number, the names are the fun part of cosmetics! Miniature rant aside, the shade is a deep burgundy red with a matte finish. Vampy lipsticks are so gorgeous at this time of the year! I'm not brave enough to don such a dark colour just yet - perhaps if I was a little older I would feel more comfortable.
 
Who knows what kind of shadow concoction I'll apply next, but be expecting a little cranberry... *cough cough* someone ordered from Mac...
 
Megan x

14 comments:

  1. Love your eye make up, so pretty. I'll have to give it a go myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I hope you have fun trying it :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. love the eye make-up shades!

    megabeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eye makeup! So sweet.
    alexrocksxo.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you haha! I have to pluck them all the time but I don't have to fill them in, so they're not too bad!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. the lip color is amazing, really suits you! eye makeup is amazing too! great for fall time :) x

    Eve x | ChantellEve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eve! I wish I had the confidence to wear the lip colour out more often!

      Megan x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I know, I love burgundy/maroon shades!

      Megan x

      Delete
  7. Love your eyeshadow it looks beautiful! I'll definitely try this I love autum colours the most!
    Great blog, I'm now following :)

    F xx

    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Francesca!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x