Monday, 25 November 2013

A HOMAGE TO TKMAXX

November is rapidly disappearing and on its way is December. If you have yet to buy your Christmas gifts or  you're looking for a few extras, I cannot recommend TKMaxx enough. I thought I'd share some brilliant unique finds from the store, especially presents for those who have everything, or are just downright awkward to buy for!


Rolson 4 Piece Microfibre Cloth Set £3.99 - Yes, rather boring, but the perfect stocking filler type gift for any self-confessed car devotee. I'm actually going to be giving this to my Grandad, who is the most hard to buy for person you'd ever know. I know he regularly washes his van, so I thought this would be a very practical prezzie.

Decorative Perfume Bottle £3.99 - Since my great grandmother died, my nan has inherited her very beautiful old dressing table. For a penny less than four quid, I thought this was would be a very pretty addition to her trinkets.

Jamie Oliver 4 Piece Salt Set £9.99 - I have already wrapped this one, but inside there is a set of four Jamie Oliver salts. My dad likes to cook and watch Jamie Oliver all the time, and plus, I get to eat the food he comes up with using them!

Jelly Bean Cup £2.29 - Also for my dad, is a small cup of jelly beans (you know, the 'gourmet' ones). I thought the price was very reasonable for the amount you get in the pack.

Dartington Fine Bone China Two Tier Cake Stand £11.00 -  The RRP of this cake stand was £30.00, so there's a saving of £19.00 there! My nan loves to bake lovely cakes and desserts, but surprisingly doesn't have a cake stand, so this is one for her that hopefully wll be very useful and something she'd like!

Urbanknit Slipper Socks - Fluffy lined, cosy socks for my dad. These were £14.99 from £30, and I know he'll like these as he asked for them!

Transport Origami £3.99 - My dad has always liked motorbikes and cars, and enjoys puzzle type activities. Therefore, pop them both together and you get this gift set. Inside is 30 sheets of origami paper with 8 different vehicles, boats and aircrafts to make.

LED Copter Twin Pack £3.99 - A set of two 'helicopter' type things with LED lights and a catapult to shoot them up into the sky. My mum got these for my 12 year old brother, as more of a filler gift. Either way, they're very cool!

Cygnett Hard iPad Mini Case £4.00 - a very heavy duty iPad Mini case for my brother. Quite standard, but very cheap for what it is I think!

Although there's no beauty bits up there in my recent buys, I'm very impressed with TKMaxx because finding gifts for the most difficult family members becomes a breeze. I love that in many cases, items are one of a kind, because it makes them all the more original and thoughtful.

Please let me know if you liked this post, I sure did enjoy writing it! Are you excited for Christmas?

Megan x

8 comments:

  1. pooh some good finds there! I have to really be in the mood for tk maxi but when I look I find some great things! There's brilliant kids toys in there too

    photojenn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love TK Maxx they have some great bargains most of the time! There's also great skincare products in there too! Looks like you found some great presents for your family :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys! I definitely need to visit TK Maxx soon x

    http://lovetelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love TK Maxx for bargains, especially at Christmas! Got some great stuff from there, along with a couple of crappy things that looked expensive then broke but the good outweighs the bad by a long shot! x

    Curls & Swirls Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of that perfume bottle!

    megabeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love TK Maxx for random little bargains! That Jelly Bean cup is so cute! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely picks I absolutely adore tk maxx can really find some gems in there with some good hunting! Xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tkmaxx have some lovely Christmas gifts at the moment, I've seen a really nice purse set that I've got my eye on! :) xx

    www.ohsoaddictedtobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x