Friday, 25 October 2013

Bargain Haul

I've missed doing my bargain hauls, so I'm back with another featuring products that I did not pay the full price for any of.


Currently in the motherland of Boots, Toni & Guy is on 3 for £12. Considering each products individually sets you back £7.19, I saved £9.57 with this deal. I urge you to try some hair care bits from the range - on first impressions that mask is lovely!

The yellow tube of moisturisingness you can spot, is the Burts Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry. Usually £3.69, I found the last one for £1.85 in Boots. Why not?

Then, on to the TKMaxx goodies. The whole store was full of unique, interesting purchases, not only for beauty. However, in the end, I came home with 3 Deborah Lippmann nail polishes in Billionaire (deep green), Through the Fire (festive shimmery ruby) and Glitter in the Air (words cannot describe how beautiful this milky blue jelly with baby pink, blue and iridescent glitter is). The best part? This set cost me £8. Take a moment to digest that information - with the RRP of each polish around the £15, this was more than a bargain. If Billionaire retails at £15, Through the Fire at approximately £15 as well (I cannot discover an accurate price) and Glitter in the Air £17, I saved an estimate of £35. There was a few packs, so someone restrain me from visiting the clearance section of the store again...

Lastly, we have two New CID 'cream' eyeshadows. I found nude (Moonbeam) and a bronze (Truffle), for only £5. Although I can find nothing but a slither of information on where the shades have come from, the other colours retail at £14 each so these should be no exception. Even if the texture is more of a mousse, I'm chuffed to bits with this find, as well as the rest!

RRP Total: £100.26
I paid: £26.85

Megan x

13 comments:

  1. So jealous of those nail polishes!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a few packs, I should have gotten some more!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Nice haul!
    xxx
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to check out the 3 for £12 Toni & Guy, I love their shampoo
    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried their shampoo before, which one is it?

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. I saw those Deborah Lippman nail polishes in TK Maxx today but there wasn't any nice colours! :(

    Amber x
    www.ambersbeautytalk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! I found a few packs, but some of the colours were quite frosty and quite frankly not my cup of tea haha!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. Wow. This is some incredible bargain hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing! I need to buy some Toni & Guy products so this looks like just the perfect time haha :)
    www.elisedopson.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what an amazing haul!!!!! You did so well with bargains! I so want to try Deborah Lipman polishes, the shades looks stunning x

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here http://gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award.html x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x