Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Babyliss' Version of The Tangle Teezer

Regular hairbrushes have gone completely out of the window for me after using this. Although my hair is not very thick, it still is prone to nasty tangles which are difficult to get out, leaving me very frustrated sometimes! When I started using the Babyliss Tangle-Ease, I was shocked at how much better these types of hair brushes are compared to the standard ones (I'm sure you know the ones I mean, you know... long handles, not many bristles...).


I must admit, I'm not the biggest fan of the ever so gaudy looking hot pink leopard print, but there is also a black and a purple version so you can pick and choose. The bristles are plastic, with there being one length slightly shorter than the other. Whether this alters how it combs through the hair, I don't know, but it definitely isn't harsh and scratchy! My favourite part is that it has a slight handle, meaning it's easy to grip and quite ergonomically designed to fit into your hand.

I've always wanted a tangle teezer so my needs and satisfied for now!
 
Megan x

10 comments:

  1. This looks a bit easier to use than the tangle teezer seeing as it has a handle on it. & how lovely is your hair?! Serious hair envy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! I've just started getting into hair care more :-)

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Love the new design with the handle, not keen on the pattern though I think I would go with the purple one!

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think I'd go with either black or purple!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. This sounds great, I have a tangle teezer but I like the idea of a handle! At least the bright design will make it really easy to find in your bag when you're carrying it about xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Josie! The handle is really useful :-)

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. I honestly couldn't be without my tangle teezer but this looks pretty good too! xxx

    http://doodleheartx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been liking it a lot!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. I love my tangle teezer, it has changed my life lol! But this does sound good too and great that it has a handle :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! A lot of people have mentioned about the handle, I think that's just what the tangle teezer is missing!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x