Monday, 21 October 2013

A Slight Change

It's not often I write super quick information posts, but I'd like to let you know that I've changed my blog around a bit. Truthfully, I got a bit bored of the last design, so I made a new header and altered the colours here and there. Please please please, let me know if this is better or worse than before. After all, you're the ones who read my blog!

I'd love for you to leave me a comment and tell me whether you like it or not, as I can always change it back. I won't mind if you all hate it!

I've also stopped doing blog button swaps. I've got so many on my side bar that I think there's more than plenty. I'll leave the current ones there, but won't be adding any new ones. I hope that's ok!

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x