Thursday, 5 September 2013

Cuticura Passion Flower & Mango Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Being a British citizen, I've always envied the lucky ladies stateside who have access to Bath & Body Works, along with their numerous (I think there's 75 on the website) adorable scents of PocketBac. It seems the solution of Boots and Superdrug is the Cuticura Passion Flower and Mango item!
 

About twice the size of normal hand sanitizers, this big bottle is my second. I must admit that the pretty pink liquid is a plus. What's more girly than a pink hand sanitizer?

If you're a public transport user, stair banister toucher, messy eater... or just a germaphobe, this will become so handy. Truth be told, I'm not an obsessive hand washer, but sometimes I do look at people and think 'Ew. You just touched that and now I'm going to touch that. Where have your hands been?'
This gives me the reassurance that my hands are squeaky clean, and one way I like to know that is with a nice fragrance. Gone are the days where hand sanitizers smelt of surgical stuff, I'm all over this fruity, fresh scent!

The best part is that this is £1.30! If I was you, I'd hop, skip and jump down to Boots and buy 5 or more... one for your car, your locker at school, in the bathroom, next to your makeup stand (we all know bacteria can start off those pesky blemishes), one for your bag... the list could go on forever. Such a useful essential that should never slip our minds!

Megan x
 

16 comments:

  1. OMG YES, I brought his yesterday and I'm in love with it, I too am jealous of bath and body works anti bacs :( I want some, but for now this will do!

    Www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I'm determined to visit America purely so I can bring back enough anti bacs for a life time! :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. I love hand sanitisers! If I ever go to America, I'm gonna bring home so many from Bath&Bodyworks

    megabeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going to look for this when I go shopping tomorrow. I currently use Soap and Glory's hand wash which I used to love but have recently found it smells too strongly of alcohol so I'm excited to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used that one too and actually loved it, but it's double the price for half the size of this one! :( Cuticura has become my favourite!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. Oooh how exciting!!! I really wish we had bath and body works here so this is fab thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this hand sanitiser about a few times and wanted to know what its like! I may have to go and pick some up! I'm abit of a germ-a-phobe myself so hand sanitiser is essential!
    Lovely post and great blog :D I'm following :D (p.s thanks for sending me your link on twitter!)

    - Emily xx
    http://bambisbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you Emily! I've been using it so much lately!

      Megan x

      Delete
  6. The B&BW ones are fab, my friend brought me back some. I've never seen this before, but it sounds really nice. x lashingsofmascaraon.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a kind friend you have hehe! :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  7. Got the cucumber and mint one for glastonbury, definitely made me feel a bit cleaner and they smell so good!
    Michelle xo - @shelleymagpie
    www.shelleymagpie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good idea Michelle! I'll have to try that one, I even saw an apple scented kids one which I will buy next time I'm in Boots, even if I'm a bit too old for it haha!

      Megan x

      Delete
  8. I really want some for my handbag! I love the idea of the passion flower and mango!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely! Such a handy thing to carry around :)

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x