Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Shampoo & Conditioner

Haircare is the one area that I haven't ever been that adventurous with. On my hair, I use whatever shampoo and conditioner my mum chucked in the trolley that week. As long as my hair was relatively soft, that was good enough for me. However, when I was kindly given these mini Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce items to try, it reminded me that I need to explore the possibilities of new products!
 
 
 
Something that's always caught my eye with Charles Worthington products is the bottle shape. It's quite thin and wide, which I actually like. It's nice to see something different to the standard cylindrical packaging most brands tend to churn out! I find them easier to store, and to travel with. I do have the grumble that it's quite hard to use up every smidge though, as it's quite hard to squeeze out the remains once it's almost gone. It appears that with a quick glance at the Boots website, the full sizes are in tubes so I can't complain!
I also adore how the colours of both the shampoo and conditioner compliment each other. Yes, this is nothing new, but who doesn't love a bit of pink and white?
 
Despite having the mini sizes of both products, they lasted me around 7 washes which was way more than I expected. My hair is thin, but I have quite a lot of it I suppose. It can sometimes look weighed down, and a bit drab, but I found when using these my flat mop felt weightless and dare I say it, slightly volumised. Volume for me is almost impossible, like the chance of me ever meeting the Kardashians *sighs*.
 
It's fair to say, I really enjoyed using these. Once I've finished saving for my holiday trip (we all know how duty frees can get to us sometimes) I'll definitely look into purchasing the full sizes.


6 comments:

  1. I haven't used a Charles Worthington product for years! These sound lovely though x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleasantly surprised!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. I used to love this brand! These do sound nice

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems an old favourite for a few people Hannah!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. I've never tried Charles Worthington! Been dying too for a while! I think Home Bargains do a few ranges for like £1.99 so i'll definitely have to check these out!

    Rosie xxx
    Rosiealexandraa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah I knew they did them cheaper somewhere! Thanks for letting me know :)

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x