Monday, 12 August 2013

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser Aloe Fresh

 
Hello everyone!
 
I'm on a roll with my posts recently, and I must say I'm rather proud of myself!
 
It was around 3 weeks ago I purchased this Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser in Aloe Fresh when the heat wave was well and truly on Britain! I wanted to moisturise my body still, but I found it hard to get to sleep with my legs sticking together because of thick lotions - not fun, and on top of the humid nights. These spray moisturisers are quite new to the beauty world and although they're not the cheapest at £4.99 (that's quite expensive in my opinion for a drugstore moisturiser!) I have to agree with every other raver, and say yes, it's so worth it!
 
 
As you can tell, I got a bit fancy with picmonkey collages... let me know if you like it, I could do it more often if that's preferred!
 
I really like the packaging to start with. It's a large green spray bottle with green text and the Vaseline logo - different but actually quite nice. It does the job which is ultimately what matters, and on the lid you can twist it so the hole is covered and there will be no accidental sprayage... yup that's now a word.
 
 
The texture is very thin and the scent is really fresh and soothing, great for sunburnt skin I can imagine! I find that spraying two lines on my limbs is enough to cover them sufficiently. I don't really have dry skin as such, but I do want to keep my arms and legs moisturised because I love the soft feeling!
 
To summarise, this has become my new favourite moisturiser. It is so quick and easy to use, refreshing and it smells incredible.
 
If you're a lazy person like me, I urge you to try this!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Megan x
 
PS. Completely irrelevant to the post, but I'm considering buying a domain name and revamping my blog. I've thought of a name I prefer which is 'Megan Elizabeth' (I'm the kind of person who thinks it would look amazing in calligraphy style writing on a logo) but meganelizabeth.co.uk is taken so firstly, I'd like to ask, could you think of any words or letters to add on so it has a better chance of being available? Also, if you've changed your blog name, please let me know how it went as I've heard horror stories about how people can't find your blog...
 
Thanks again!

7 comments:

  1. I keep seeing these in boots and I'm so tempted but as you said they are a tad bit expensive for a drugstore moisturiser. Great post and I would love it if you would check out my latest post.

    Millie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need this now! It is so weird, I was making a picmonkey collage for a post earlier on!
    How much are the domain names? I think Megan Elizabeth sounds great, it is just thinking of the URL now!
    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They range from £2.99 a year to around £10 a year :-)

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. Boots seem to really be pushing these recently but I just can't justify the price. I need to stop being lazy and just apply 'proper' moisturiser!

    You could use "The Beauty Pier' as your domain name and use Megan Elizabeth on your header?

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know haha me too! The stands are everywhere as soon as you walk in!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. I love the sound of the spray moisturiser it makes everything look so much easier! I wish it wasn't so expensive though :( Think i'll keep an eye out and wait until it goes down in price or on offer.

    For the domain thing, I'd recommend a .com instead of .co.uk if you can avoid it. When we got our .co.uk domain we realised that our address details were available for everyone to see on the WHOIS database so if you do get a .co.uk make sure you don't put your real address on the domain registration. If you have a .com it enables private registration so you won't have that problem but you just have to be more careful with .co.uk's. We wrote a little bit about it on our blog safety post that might explain it a bit better if it sounds a little confusing!

    Sami www.beautyaesthetic.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x