Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Urban Outfitters Miami Nail Polish - NOTD

Hello everybody!
You will have seen this nail polish in my previous haul post, and I think I'm in love. It's called 'Miami', and it's an eye-sizzlingly neon yellow (sometimes lime) shade which I got so many compliments (and a few weary looks) on. It took two coats of OPI Alpine Snow to give the perfect base, then two coats of Miami and I must admit, I was shocked at how bright it was straight away! It dried to a semi-matte finish but a slick of Essie Good to Go topcoat left it super glossy and helped it last around 4 days, which isn't too bad! I did start to pick it off though - I must stop doing that haha!
The picture is pretty true to life, perhaps even brighter so if you can imagine, people knew when I was coming! It did chip because I found myself biting the side of my nails before I took the picture, but I was so in awe of this colour I had to share!
If you'd like to grab a bottle of your own, head over to Urban Outfitters, where they are £6 or two for £10 which is reasonable.
Thank you for reading!
Megan x

16 comments:

  1. beautiful color :D xxx

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's become a favourite of mine Rosina!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love that nail polish!


    xxx
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, I wish I owned more neons!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. I've only ever been to Urban Outfitters once and never bought anything, need to go just for this polish! OMG it's amazing :p

    www.glitterandwishes.blogspot.com

    Emma xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time there too! I wish I had one close by to me!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this colour! I need to buy this asap! Great post!

    I'm running a bioderma giveaway on my blog, I'd love for you to enter!

    Thanks, lipglossandlace xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I absolutely love this color, it's gorgeous!! Found you on Twitter, you sent me your link. :)

    beautywithlily.blogspot.com --hope you check out my little blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liliana, I'm new to twitter and loving the #bbloggers chats!

      Megan x

      Delete
  6. That colour is AMAZING!!!!
    I will definitely have to check in U.O to see if they have them next time I'm near one.
    I do love bright neon polishes, always get disappointed when brands are like "Neon polish" and it's just not - or needs about 10 coats because it has no pigmentation.

    This look fantastic though :D

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Juyey, I think this is the most neon I've ever seen!

      Megan x

      Delete
  7. I am amazed out how bright the colour is!! Would you say it's beneficial putting on base coats before putting on colour?? xxxx

    http://ell-jaye.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, I apply a clear base coat, but something I did different this time was apply two coats of white which did great things to the brightness and made it stand out as much as possible! I could tell it was kind of sheer which is why I did so :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  8. I love this colour. It's so bright and amazing. Wish I knew about it in the summer. Would have been perfect.

    Rumbielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's become a favourite of mine! I love summer for brights but autumn must be my favourite season :)

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x