Thursday, 15 August 2013

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

Hello everyone!

There was one time where I was obsessed with olive oil. It still has a well deserved place in my skincare draw as a multi use item. However, when I got the chance to go to Graduate Fashion Week a few months ago, I got a goody bag from the Company stand which included a sample of the DHC cleansing oil. At first I thought I didn't like it, but after using it again this past week I'm here to review it for you!



What I like the most about this product, is that it is water-soluble. This means there is no sticky residue that olive oil leaves behind, and you can easily remove it from your face. It does its job and removes my makeup effortlessly, (even waterproof mascara) but I tend to use a separate eye makeup remover for that as I have gotten it in my eye before, which isn't fun as it clouds your vision for a while!

As directed on the bottle, I just put a small amount in my hands and massage it into a dry face, covering all areas. It's quite a thin consistency, and a little goes a long way. Then I take a damp, warm flannel and wash it off, and occasionally I'll cleanse once again with a foaming face wash.

I think my skin looks a little more radiant from using this, and I definitely agree it is moisturising as well.

Overall although it's nothing too special, it's quite nice actually for an expensive cleansing treat, at £21.50 for 200ml, £11.00 for 70ml or for the mini I have, £4.50.
 
If you have the time please let me know whether you prefer collage images or lots of single images (in the comments) as of course you're the ones reading my posts haha! I won't be offended either way :)
 
Thank you for reading today!
 
Megan x

5 comments:

  1. I really like the photo collage!

    This is quite expensive but I love that it's water soluble :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I'll keep the collages coming then :) I love that it's water soluble as well!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try this, as my skin is so picky lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling haha :)

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x