Wednesday, 3 July 2013

The Moisturiser of All Moisturisers

Hello!
 
Today is a nice, short review for you to let you know about a moisturiser I must have used for about 4 years now.
 
 

 
I discovered this when I was going on a school 'residential' and I needed some travel size products. I won't go on about how adorable minis are because that may fill this whole post, but I was looking for one last thing as I'd got the basics and it was something like 4 for £3 of 4 for £5 (I'm unsure, it was a long time ago!) So, I got a mini size of this Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser. I was so new to cosmetics back then but I had a fair understanding of what it was and I used it for 2 or so years, straight! I almost forgot about it recently until I ran out of my Avon product, so whilst it was £2 for a full size in Asda I decided that it was time to rekindle my adoration!
 
 
This is a holy grail item right here. I can rely on it all the time. I know that if something has irritated my skin and it is feeling quite sorry for its self, this item will in no way make it worse and it almost has a calming effect!
 
I think I have normal skin, but without moisturiser it can be very dry, but a positive is that no crusty (mmmm lovely) patches appear when I use this! I cannot say enough amazing things about this, honestly!
 
Another point to mention is that it a little goes a long way. I always squeeze out too much but it absorbs nicely so a little extra doesn't hurt. It provides a great base for makeup application as it isn't greasy in the slightest.
 
I would recommend this to everyone and shout if from the rooftops if I could!
 
Have you tried any products from Simple? Do you have a firm favourite moisturiser?
 
Thank you so much for reading!
 
Megan x

18 comments:

  1. Love love love this stuff! I can always rely on Simple to not irritate my skin and keep it super hydrated! Great post! :)

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same Kelly, thank you so much!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. I use this one every morning as my make-up base and the cleanser in the evening after washing my face. Love the Simple products so much!

    Becky xx
    beautytobakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I'll have to try the cleanser, they're products are fab for easily irritated skin.

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. My favourite too :) I actually think you were the one to intorduce it to me! Influencial aye? :)

    Lauren x

    www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent had the for ages but loved it when I had it! I love aveeno and la roche posay too! Beth May Blogs
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of La Roche Posay, have you tried the Effaclar Duo? I've heard such good things and I'm tempted to try it out for myself. I haven't heard much of Aveeno, I'm off to do some investigating on the Boots website now haha!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. I think I'm going to try this after I'm finished with my current moisturizer! I was looking at it the other day, but ended up going with Aveeno instead.

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh another Aveeno mention, how is the moisturiser you chose? Let me know how you get on if you buy the Simple one next!

      Megan x

      Delete
  6. This is my favorite moisturizer. I also love their face wipes :)

    Amina ∞ Oh Just One More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, a great friend of mine loves them too!

      Megan x

      Delete
    2. I've never tried simple but I have horrible skin, so I might should go for this! Very helpful post, thanks!!

      Andrea xx
      savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it!
      Let me know if you like it, if you happen to buy it!

      Megan x

      Delete
  7. I use this moisturiser too, simple is definitely one of my favourite skincare brand! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll have to agree Adele!

      Megan x

      Delete
  8. simple are definitely my favourite skincare brand! all their products are amazing and you can rely on them to help your skin without irritating it. this moisturiser is my favourite! x

    buttonsand-bows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love simple products, nice blog
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x