Thursday, 4 July 2013

Reflection... about nail length.

I found this image in my files (an awful, 4MP phone image) and I think it must have been the longest my nails have ever grown to. They were an awful handful to maintain but looking back, they were amazing! The colour by the way, is OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh.
 
 
Now my nails are stubs that are lacking my favourite square tip, so at the weekend I want to give my nails some extra special tlc!
 
So, in the comments, let me know which products are best for nail care! I've been out of the nail loop for a while and I'm kind of missing the knowledge haha!
 
Thanks for reading this super duper uber short post!
 
Megan x

3 comments:

  1. your nails look fantastic! I love that color, I've almost forgotten about how amazing OPI is since my eyes have been set on essie for a quite while haha I got a different problem, my nails grow extremely fast and are that thick that they are just annoying to cut! pfshh I however need to cut them to play the piano haha you inspire me to grow them longer! great post!!

    have a lovely day :)

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to finally cut my nails after they got too long. They grow so fast, but they break so easily! I also just wanted you to know that I've tagged you in the Liebster Award Tag! If you're interested, I'd love for you to check it out!

    The Liebster Award Tag

    xo Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always end up growing my nails for a long time then when they look all nice and polished I can never get round to painting them or anything! But I find that rubbing hand cream into your nails and cuticles makes them look really nice and soft in photos if you do a nail post.

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x