Wednesday, 26 June 2013

The Cutest Box.

Hello!
 
A short and sweet post today about a very adorable item I found in the Range store a few weeks ago. It is a hard, card box which is white and almost 'fluffy'? Hopefully you can tell in the pictures, but it also has a small gathering of white roses on the top. Even better, this was £1.50! I'm tempted to buy another for some more storage bits and bobs, but for now this one contains my rings. I love it, rings are something I always lose so this shall be helpful! Thinking about rings... I swear I've already lost two of the midi rings I got on Saturday.
 
 
 
 
 
I was just so pleased with this little find I had to share it! My room is currently a purple colour which I loved but after seeing so many people with bedrooms of white and pastel shades, including dainty bits and bobs plus florals, I've kind of changed my mind. I really can't afford to change my room right now but I thought that if I start building up items here and there, when the time comes for a redecoration I'll be ready!
 
So everyone, in the comments let me know what your room is like! I'd love to hear them all :)
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Megan x

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I would keep rings in it too :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with you. My bedroom has pastel walls and a hot pink carpet... who let me pick out my room when I was 5. I really love the look of all white, and really light colors. I'm trying to redecorate a bit, but I don't have much to spend! I'll be doing some easy DIY projects very soon.

    Je M'appelle Molly

    xo Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know where you're coming from, it seems such a good idea when you're younger! Mine was a cream carpet and pink EVERYTHING... I swear I must have been blinded by brightness every time I walked in ahah!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x