Wednesday, 19 June 2013

GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliners SS13

Hey! I hope you're all having a great day!
 
I've tried these liners out a few times now and I literally adore them. So, here's a review for you!
I was sent Renaissance Gold and Fashionista to review, both of which are lovely shades that are unique to my collection from Gosh which I am a great fan of now.

 
Renaissance Gold on the left, Fashionista on the right.
 


 
Fashionista is a navy blue colour with some bluey/green sparkles. I do love this one, I'm just not sure how to wear it as blue is not my colour really when it comes to eye products! This isn't as great in terms of the formula like Renaissance Gold is, but it still high quality and very pigmented. I find it does last well too and doesn't smudge, bonus! I can imagine green eyes could pull this off very well, I'm just not a blue eye product kind of person!
 
 
Then there's my favourite of the two, Renaissance Gold. I love to put it on my lower lashline and even smudging it on my lid, it's so versatile! It is intensely pigmented and long wearing as well, and I actually do like that it is yellow toned. I cannot express how much I love this liner. It is oh so creamy, and whenever I want something simple for my eyes, I just pop a bit of this on. I'm sure this would look amazing on every eye colour, not just brown.
 
 
Above you can see Renaissance Gold on the lower lashline. It's an image I've had hanging around since my Benefit mascara review, and you can see how pretty it is!
 


I have seen many other colours of these, which I am so tempted to try! This is such a hidden gem type of product, as never before I was sent these had I considered the eyeliners that Gosh sell.  It's definitely inspired me to try out some of the lesser known items found in Boots and Superdrug!

Let me know in the comments, do you have any hidden drugstore gems that you love and not many others have tried? Why not share them in the comments?!

Thank you so much for reading :)

Megan x
 
The products in this review were sent for consideration, but please be aware this in no way shape or form influences my opinions! Thank you!


 

6 comments:

  1. How do you get products sent to you to try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, either the company will contact you or you can contact them. Not all companies do give out press samples and usually they will require a certain amount of followers/viewers etc but the most important thing by far is to be polite and not demanding. It's a nice thing to create a blogger/PR relationship with a brand!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. WOW these eyeliners look gorgeous!!! I love the shades, so pretty.

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberley! I agree with you :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. I have a velvet touch eyeliner too but in 009 Golden Globe and I absolutely love them, the formulation, pigmentation, they're blend-able etc.

    Ray x

    rachel-vs-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to have a look at that one Rachael! Thanks so much for your comment!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x