Monday, 20 May 2013

Part.1 The Disco Pant Wishlist

Hello!
 
I recently got some 'disco treggings' of my own from Topshop, and I'm so in love I've collected a few images and made a few collages of others I was after. If you could let me know what you think and if you like it, I'll gladly show part 2! I'll show you my disco pants at some point, I'm waiting until Lauren gets back and she can take some pics as it is impossible on your own without tripod!
 

 
I was actually on the American Apparel website looking for the original disco pants when I stumbled across something new... TWO TONE DISCO PANTS! The illusion panel trend is big and so many people have been sporting dresses with similar features. I love how that looks, so on disco pants... just wow. The bad? £86.00 of possible pocket damage.

 
 
 
Next up, a beautiful shade that is so enchanting and... just so mesmerising! I think if I get bored of black, that's the next colour I would really like! It reminds me of mermaids and these are only £21.99!


Prepare yourself for these. I was in shock. Good shock. (I apologise for the bad quality image. I had to print screen it and crop it in publisher, then save that as a jpeg instead of saving the pic from their website.)
 
 
 

PASTEL OMBRE. Yes, they're slightly gaudy, hard to style and tacky. But my oh my. PASTEL OMBRE. Enough said. Someone, please make a black to grey ombre pair or a dark blue to lighter blue one? Pretty please? *bats eyelashes* If the ombre started in purple, I think I'd like them even more, but surely it would have been selfish to have seen these and not share them?
 

 
The pair below is beautiful. Described on the website as grey,  I don't know what is going on but these look a dusty browny rose to me, which I adore. Take a look at the link, and tell me if they look a brown/rose colour to you too?
Just to confirm I'm not going kraykray! (Well someone needs to stop lying at home watching the Kardashians all day...)

 
Please leave me a comment and let me know if you liked this post, how I edited the images and if you would like to see a second part. I know I'm obsessed with the disco pant trend, even if I'm a bit late on the bandwagon!
 
Thank you for reading everyone!
 
Megan x

6 comments:

  1. I love disco pants and have a few pairs, but I'm not brave enough for ombre lol, they're incredible though! Love the green ones

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have the confidence for ombre either haha :)What colours do you have Ellen? I'm intrigued! :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. If they were £50 cheaper, they'd be in my arms now haha!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. I need that last pair!
    Just wondering, what programme did you use to edit the pictures, it's really cool! :)
    Lauren x
    www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used picmonkey actually, first the collage part to separate the image and the pattern and then the photo editor to add text!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x