Friday, 24 May 2013

Original Source 2 for £2.00 BARGAIN!

Hello!

In Asda today, I was browsing the shower isle when I noticed the famous hand washes from Original Source were 2 for £2.00. I was confused, I mean the hand wash was £2.20 itself! After a light bulb moment, I rushed to the shower gels which were part of the offer too. I purchased a Seasonal Addition Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel which smells divine, and a hand wash which was the fragrance 'Shea Butter and Honey'. I thought I'd share it because the offer is like buy one get one free, but better! I saved £2.40 - yay me! (Does anyone else remeber that from the  Suite Life of Zac and Cody?!)
 
 
 
First impressions of the hand wash are very good! It made my hands very soft and although I'm not crazy on the scent, it is still lovely to have around.
 
I haven't tried the shower gel yet, but from previous experiences I hope it will be good! It smells great and will hopefully wake me up on those dreary morning showers.
 
Very short post, but I know a lot of people are keen on these items and might benefit from knowing this offer is on! I know I'll go back for another 2, perhaps the mint hand wash... yummy!
 
What is your favourite shower gel/hand wash? Let me know in the comments section!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Megan x

9 comments:

  1. I have an obsession with pink grapefruit and original source! I need these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I had never tried anything pink grapefruit before so it was all new to me!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. I love your blog and I love original source my favorite shower gel of theirs at the moment is the Mint scent.

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried that, I've been meaning to buy it again! It's so refreshing in the morning :)Thank you for your comment Rachael!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. I love the original source shower gel, especially the mint one, smells good enough to eat

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will! I'd be lying if I said I haven't been tempted to eat them haha :) Don't worry, I haven't lol!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. I've had the shower-gel version of that hand wash & I didn't love the scent either, but it did make my skin soft! :)

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to give the shower gel a go, I'm impressed with the hand wash!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    Skin peel for Pigmentation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x