Wednesday, 29 May 2013

New Shoes!

These shoes arrived yesterday and I could not wait to share them as I'd been anticipating their arrival! They're from New Look, and are wedge/flatform black strap sandal with two gold buckles. I had debated getting these for about a week so when a relative ordered them for me as my birthday present, I was so happy! These are a size 7, which fit perfectly.

I walked around in them for about half an hour as soon as they arrived, and they did take some getting used to! They were comfortable though, but I must say I do feel a little dizzy in them as I'm tall as it is so it was very strange to be even taller! The buckles at the toe end can be tightened or loosened, so hopefully these will cater to many peoples' feet.

 

 I've done some measuring, and the heel height is 3 inches, however the platform is 1 inch, so you are only walking on 2 which is a great height if you're unsure of heels (I know I am)! They feel so dainty and light and literally fit my foot shape perfectly. I can tell they'll rub somewhere as they aren't excessively soft, but the likelihood is I'll be wearing socks or tights anyway which normally fixes the problem for me.
 
 
 
I wanted to show you what they looked like on my feet, can you tell the images were taken on two different days? Yup. Pfft, British weather.
 
Overall, I love them. When I come home I put them on and do a bit of a walk around the house, don't we all do that with new shoes? Leave me a comment if you do :)
 
 
What do you think? Have you got some new shoes recently? I'd love to hear about them!
 
Thank you very much for reading, see you all again soon!
 
Megan x
 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. These are so cute! What a good find :)

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes! Great blog too, I'm a new follower :)

    Ella x
    http://beautibits.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I have tagged you in the 13 personal questions tag! :)

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/13-personal-questions-tag.html

    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do this when I have time, it looks a great tag!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. aww these are so nice, you now have a new follower :) xoox

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Holly!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. nice shoes!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x