Saturday, 18 May 2013

Color Trend Lip Stix - Think Fast Pink

Hello again!
 
I've had this wonderful lip product for a while now, after searching for the best bright pink I could find. I am learning to embrace a bright lip so when I wore this I was a little out of my comfort zone, but I loved the way it looked.
 
 
 
These 'Lip Stix' are non-retractable bullets which are kind of like twist up eye pencils if you've ever used one of those before. The colour I have is 'Think Fast Pink' which is a goregous uber bright blue toned pink. I don't mind the packaging, as it is colour coordinated to the shade but truthfully, I find the plastic stick to feel abit cheap. As always, it's what's on the inside that counts! When you put these on your lips, they feel lovely, creamy and thick and nowhere near as cheap as they are to buy. I got mine for £1.25 when they were first released, now they are selling at £2.25 on Avon's website, half price.
 
 
 
I found mine to last around 2 hours with a few sips of water here and there. Below you can see it on my lips. It has a satin finish which I really like. I find the finish fits nicely with the lipstick as I think if it as glossy it may be a bit over the top but that's just me!
 
 
 I was looking for a Mac Show Orchid dupe as I love how that looks on everyone but that may just be more purple toned looking at swatches.
 
Either way, I'm very pleased with this product and next time the Avon book comes around, I'll be sure to purchase another shade!
 
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Megan x
 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin



12 comments:

  1. Love this shade! I've never really been one for bright lips either, but this year I've really been experimenting!

    I just posted a pink-toned lip post aswell if you wanted to take a look :)

    megabeauty.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do Lauren! Experimenting is good :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Do you know if this shade is available through Avon in the US or only in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm unsure, but I did look on the US Avon website but couldn't find it. If you have an Avon rep, perhaps you could ask them?

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. This shade of pink is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    xx Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this but the color is gorgeous!!!

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen this before! Too pretty! Great post as usual!

    rachael-victorai.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you Rachael!

      Megan x

      Delete
  6. This looks amazing! Reminds me of a Revlon Balm Stain in Sweetheart. I've never tried anything from Avon, but now I'm interested!

    http://mollycurley.blogspot.com

    xo Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avon is so fun, browsing through a makeup catalogue is therapeutic!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x