Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Topshop Spring Outfit Wishlist

Because I haven't done a wishlist in a while, I had a desperate urge to do one. When I was scrolling through the Topshop 'New in This Week' section, I spotted these mixed print culottes and I have fallen in love. If I can find these instore, they WILL be mine. They'd look good with either tights or bare legs and to me they are what I need in a Spring essential. I have decided to put together a little outfit to go with them that I would wear (if I could actually afford it)!
 
 
 
As I explained above, I am IN LOVE. I just love how they're flowy and loose but printed and oh so gorgeous...
 
I've had my eye on these for a while now, mainly because two things I look for in a shoe are laces and a small heel to prevent my foot looking like a canal boat and to fasten them up so they fit snuggly around my rather annoyingly skinny ankles. These are probably the second thing I really want, after the culottes.
 
My mum hates white socks (I personally love them, I think they're so sweet!) because they get dirty so quickly, so I have chosen some grey and cream frilly numbers to please her a little more than white would. I would love to do the 3 for £8 on Topshop socks!
 
What if it gets cold?! Don't worry, I have that covered with this sweet cream cardi haha! I think it will be quite short in length though, so I think I would purchase it in a couple of sizes up so it sits more loosely and looks less put together.
 
I need a top to go with this, but I want all eyes on the ditsy print shorts so a plain black vest is what I really want to wear. I'm sure there are cheaper vests out there, but I like this one because of the thick straps.
 
I saw it and knew I wanted a midi ring! Just a little sweet touch I think!
 
If I'm wearing a plain vest, I like to wear a necklace so I chose this spiked ball one which is simple and gold.
 
Outfit Total - £148
 
I think a few of the items like the socks, vest, cardi and maybe boots are perhaps quite dupeable in the likes of Primark, but obviously not for the best quality. If I had £500 pounds to go shopping with... (a girl can dream) then I would be right over to Topshop turning the store upside down to buy these items. I expected the total to exceed £148 pounds though so in that sense I am quite chuffed!
 
What items are you lusting after from Topshop recently?
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Megan x

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin





6 comments:

  1. Haha, I bought those floral shorts today!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? What a coincidence! Great minds think alike Helen, haha :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Wow I love those shorts! Perfect for summer :)

    Jaime xx

    catsclothesandcupsoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, I totally agree :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. Ohhh i love that whole outfit its so cute especially the skirt !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I love the shorts!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x