Sunday, 21 April 2013

Shoe Haul

Hey everyone!
 
 
I got 3 pairs of shoes today, which were very kindly purchased by my nan for my birthday! So, thank you very very very much nan, I love them all! :)
 
Matalan were having an offer that many pairs of shoes were £5. I got 3 pairs, so I'm sure you can do the maths there!
 
 
The first pair I got and which I was looking at on the internet were these nude pink court style wedges with gold detailing at the back. The original price for these ws £14, and although they are a little bit big, I think the smaller size would have been too small if it was there and I'm still growing anyways!
The hand shadow you can see in the bottom of the image is my nan taking the photo. Believe it or not, taking pictures of your own feet is very hard!
 
 
 
 
 
The next pair are these flat black leather (upper) ballerinas. I actually don't own any flat black simple shoes (shock horror!) so these will be very handy and are more comfortable than the ones Primark has to offer. The original price of these were £14.00 too!
 
 
 
 
Lastly, a pair of crazy wellies! Wellies can be very expensive, so seeing these for £5 was such a good bargain! The pattern is a bright tie-dye esque print of pink and purple. These were meant to be £12 so £7 was saved on this pair.
 
 
 
 
That was my mini shoe haul for you!
I was in need of some shoes so I'm glad I got the basics, and once again, thank you to my nan who got them for me! <3 (And who was my kind photographer too!)
 
Sadly, this offer ended on the 21st of April but I'm hoping this offer is an annual thing haha!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Megan x
 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Omg, my mum got the pink heeled pair of shoes on Friday!
    I went show hauling today too!

    Lauren x

    http://www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay your mum and I are shoe twins! Haha, I'd love to know what shoes you got!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. love the wellies so cute!x

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia! Haha, a bit crazy too but for £5 and my size I would have been mad to leave them!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. I wanted to get some wellies in the winter but never got some. These are lovely and you'll be prepared for the rain now!

    Becky xx

    www.beautytobakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wells are too cute! Your wedges has to be my favorite out of all of them though :)

    Oh just one more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nude/pink shoes are cute!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those nude/pink mini heels! gorgeous

    megabeauty.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing shoes and a lovely blog! Following you now (:

    xoxo
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeek I love haul posts especially shoe haul posts! All of these are gorgeous especially the top pair :D and such bargains too.lovely blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. those ballerina wedges are gorgeous!

    please check out my blog if you have the time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia! I'm already following :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  10. Hi there Megan!
    I tagged you here in a TAG I made!

    http://thebeaubow.blogspot.com/2013/04/behind-scenes-of-blogging-tag-created.html

    Have fun!

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! Hopefully it will be up sometime this week!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x