Monday, 15 April 2013

New Skincare/Bath/Body Products Organisation

Hey everyone!
 
 
This morning, I woke up (as you do) and thought 'hmmm... I have too many products and no where to store them... ' so I turned to the 3 'junk draws' I have in my bedroom. They're part of my dressing table, but they had become a place I would just thorw things I didn't know where to put. I sorted it out (took me around an 1 hour) and I was left with some space to do some organising. I popped to Asda and got some plastic containers that were £1.97 for the 3x 2litre packs, so I got two of those and then another set of small 250 ml containers for £1.15.
 
 
Below you can see the actual draws, attached to my dressing table which was incredibly messy at the time I took this.
 
 
 
Sorry the lighting looks really artificial in the following photographs! The chest of drawers are in a rather dark place and flash look awful, so I had to place a pixar-esque lamp around it in an attempt to illuminate the whole thing!
 
 
 
The first draw you can see consists of all of my skincare bits and bobs, and lipbalms. In the smaller containers, I have eye gels, stick form lip balms and in the last, potted lip balms. This is my favourite draw! The larger container towards the front has my face washes in and a glass of olive oil plus a spot treatment cream, and then the one towards the back has makeup removers, deodrant and moisturisers.
 
 
 
The 2nd draw is all of my bath and body products. In the larger container towards the front, I have moisturisers/lotions and also some hand cream. In the container towards the back, I have shower gels, scrubs and a soap! In the side section I have the larger products that I couldn't fit into the tubs.
 
 
In the last draw, I have my contact lense bits and bobs, hair products in the back container and at the side plus some wipes underneath the larger things.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed that post! I love to organise things!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Megan x
 
 

Follow this blog with bloglovin


Follow on Bloglovin



12 comments:

  1. Wow I love this idea! The pictures look lovely, don't worry :)

    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a simple idea, I've never thought of using food containers before! Off to ASDA I go haha!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I really wanted some of the tubs people get from Ikea, so they're a great substitute!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. It's so organised! I feel the need to sort my things out now haha :)

    http://beautytobakes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! I need to sort out my makeup collection next... gulp.

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. I have nominated you for a Liebster award. Find out more here:

    http://boysbracesandbowties.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    evie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to buy these containers, as my drawers could do with sorting out.
    Just found your blog, I love it! Would you mind checking mine out!
    www.floral-vintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do Caprice, thanks!

      Megan x

      Delete
  6. Great post, these containers are great for storing your stuff!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! A lot cheaper than other solutions too!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x