Tuesday, 9 April 2013

My Cream Blush Collection

Hello again everyone!
 
Because cream blusuhes are probably my favourite makeup item, I thought I would show you the ones I own. There isn't too many, so let me know what your favourite one is so I can take a look!
 
 
 I just made a little picmonkey image there :)
 
 
 
From left to right you can see a Dainty Doll Cream Blush in Paper Roses, MUA Cream Blush in Dolly, Topshop Cream Blush in Prime Time, and Dainty Doll Cream Blush in Orange County Girl.
 
 
Topshop Prime Time, Dainty Doll Orange County Girl, Dainty Doll Paper Roses, MUA Cream Blusher in Dolly.
 
As you can see I have the basics covered, a bright pink, a pink with gold, a pale neutral pink and a coral. my favourite is the Dainty Doll Orange County Girl blush because it is very natural on the cheeks and gives a beautiful healthy glow, and has some decent lasting power. My least favourite is the MUA one, just because it slips off of the skin very quickly :( I store these in drawers of something that was meant to be a jewellery box, along with a few powder blushers.
 
If you would like to see a collection of any other item type in my collection, please let me know! I will happily do one, apart from foundation because I only own one of those!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Megan x
 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
 
 

24 comments:

  1. I love the color of the Orange County Girl and Dolly. They are so pretty!

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colours of those ones too!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. I love the dainty doll blushers :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I Helen!

      http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. I have a topshop blush too, it's great! I really want to try some of dainty dolls make up too x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should if you can find some, I really like their cream blushes!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. I love the look of the orange county girl :) very pretty! xx

    http://those-material-things.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourites Jas!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. Dainty Doll paper roses looks amazing!
    It's hard to find a good, pale pink cream blush

    Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely because although it is so pale, it still looks really natural and beautiful, not stark at all :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  6. So pretty. The Dainty Doll cream blushes have really been catching my eye lately. My fave cream blushes are the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouges xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you've said that I'll have a look at those :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  7. I have the MUA cream blush!! It's not the best but it's so cheap :) I've just ordered the Dainty Doll blush too!

    Jaime xx

    catsclothesandcupsoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all so pretty! I really want a topshop one! <3

    http://mabilicious.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it Maddie! I love my one :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  9. I love MUA Dolly & Dainty Doll Country Girl, they're such pretty colours!

    Also, I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Please check it out~
    http://enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/a-liebster-award.html

    Kathryn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need those dainty doll blushes! Gorgeous

    Im new to blogger and would love if you could read some of my posts :)
    http://buttonsand-bows.blogspot.co.uk/
    Thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the dainty doll blush in Paper Roses and I love it so much, it is so so pretty! I've just found your blog and I love it! Now following via bloglovin! Yay.

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dainty Doll looks really nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great, and they were such great bargains!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x