Tuesday, 16 April 2013

My Barry M Nail Polish Collection

Hey everyone!


I mentioned doing this post a while back when I showed you the Gosh nail polishes I own, and a few of you liked the idea so here it is!

 
Basecoat/Topcoat/Nail Hardener, Blueberry, Denim.

 
Navy, Indigo.

 
Pink Irridescent, Rose Quartz Glitter, Mushroom.
 
 
Grey, Silvery Lilac.
 
 
Racing Green, Black Multi Glitter, Black.

 
Copper, Gold Foil.


Bright Orange, Pink Flamingo, Raspberry.


Bright Purple, Cappucino.


Cyan Blue, Teal, Aqua Glitter.


Bright Green, Mint Green.

Such a quick post today, I'm running short of time this evening!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that even if it was very short, and please leave me some suggestions or thoughts in comments of what nail polish brand you would like to see next, and I will let you know :) Also, if you would like some more in depth comments/reviews on any particular shades, I can do that too! Just let me know :)

Thank you for reading!

Megan x

REMEBER, I HAVE A GIVEAWAY RUNNING! - HERE!

Follow this blog with bloglovin


Follow on Bloglovin


 

22 comments:

  1. Great collection x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely collection I did a barry m collection but I have bought lots more so need to update it now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt I will be updating too in a matter of months haha!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. Love all the colours!

    www.floral-vintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I wish I had this much choice!

    Have just done a mini-review on my blog on Barry M - Pink Sapphire. I love the look of the Pink Irridescent colour.

    Thanks for sharing your collection :)

    www.beautytobakes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! I feel kind of obsessed with this many haha! I can't fault them at all though!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. Ohhhh they're all beautiful (:
    I'm doing a nail polish giveaway on my blog if you want to enter Megan (not that you need anymore :P)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen!
      I will take a look :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  6. I love all the colours! Barry m do the best colours! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, Adele!

      Megan x

      Delete
  7. You have so many!! Great collection, I'm so jealous haha

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're so pretty! How do you organize your nail polish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er.... I don't at the moment haha! It's next on my list to sort out, but once I do, I will be sure to do a post!
      Thanks for your comment Emily!

      Megan x

      Delete
  9. You have a lovely collection of polishes, definitely something that a beginner to nail polish could use as a starter kit!
    Barry M are probably my favourite drugstore brand for polishes, I cannot fault them!

    Lauren x

    www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Lauren! Thank you very much :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  10. Love all of these colours, very jealous! :)

    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you Charlotte!

      Megan x

      Delete
  11. I love Barry M nail paints, i think my favourite is raspberry :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! Raspberry was one of the first I purchased, I adore the pinky red shade of it!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x