Monday, 22 April 2013

China Glaze and OPI Nail Polish Collection

Sorry to keep posting these collections on you guys, but today time is going so quickly this evening and I'm afraid an in-depth review isn't possible! A quick post then, this time on my China Glaze and OPI nail polishes.



First OPI, Metallic 4 Life from the Nicki Minaj collection. I love this, I dare say it's my favourite out of the whole lot! The base is a black crelly (cream/jelly) with different size silver glitters. On the nails, it is pretty much opaque in 3 coats and lasts a long time too!



Next OPI, 'Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?' From the Amsterdam collection, I love the name of this! The colour is a beige nude creme which is my second favourite! It is opaque in 2 coats and something I would consider a staple!
 
 
 
My third OPI, 'Thanks a Windmillion', also from the Amsterdam collection. This one is a  muted minty green that looks very sleek and posh on the nails! This is probably my least favourite, but the formula is amazing!
 
 
 
This is the last OPI I have to show you, called 'Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?' which is a medium/dark purple with coppery gold shimmer. This is such a unique gorgous colour with a great formula to match!
 
 
 
The first CG I have to show you is called 'Pink Plumeria'. This is a perfect toe colour for sandal season, as it is a neon corally peachy pink that adds a tan to my hands/feet. It has minute gold shimmer and dries matte, but a slick of topcoat gives it a beautiful glossy shine!
 
 
 
Lastly, China Glaze Man Hunt. I think this was part of the safari collection or something, but it is a medium blue bordering navy creme. This dries very glossy and looks really pretty on the nails! This is probably my favourite China Glaze colour, as it is so wearable and fits in with the nautical trends we see reappearing almost every year!
 
Is there any favourites of these brands you can recommend? Leave me a comment, I'd love to expand on my small collection!
 
That's all for today then!
 
Thank you very much for reading, don't forget my giveaway is still up and running!
 
Megan x
 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
 

14 comments:

  1. Love the Nicki Minaj one! Is this available in the UK do you know?

    Becky xx

    www.beautytobakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure Becky, I purchased mine about a year ago and I *believe* the collection was limited edition? Take a look around on the internet though!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Great post! Lovely colours!

    Kelouise xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the metallic for life, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that metallic one! It's so coool!

    mabilicious.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourites!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. I am absolutely in love with the first three colors! I love the metallic one!! The green is amazing too!!

    I also stopped by to let you know that I've nomination you for an Liebster Award because I love reading your blog!!


    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Valeska!

      Megan x

      Delete
  6. lovely post and all those nail polish are has the greatest color <3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to try some out :D

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colors! Love Man Hunt :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x