Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Behind the Scenes of Blogging TAG!

My best firend Lauren has made this tag and kindly tagged me, so here I am answering the questions today!

COPY AND PASTE THE RULES

1. You MUST state that this TAG was created by www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com (Lauren)

2. You must use the image I have provided in this post on your post.

3. You must title this post 'Behind the Scenes of Blogging TAG' so everyone knows what it is about!

4. You must tag at least one other person, but there is not a maximum limit! -You will need to comment on their blog to let them know that they are tagged.

5. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.

6. You must answer all the questions

7. HAVE FUN!

 
1. Do you plan for each/some of your blog posts, if so, how do you do this?
Nope. I don't even plain what post for each day! My approach is to just sit down, see what pictures I have and write a review, edit the pictures and press 'Publish'! I expect that if my blog ever becomes really big, I will take everything more seriously and plan everything but for now I enjoy doing it like that!

2. Do you have a blogging notebook/diary where you write and plan about things to do with your blog?
I do, but it's kind of abandoned currently! If I feel panicked like I don't have anything to blog about, I will write a list of possible posts but that's it really...! Mine is from Next and it says 'Beauty Notes' on the front which I think is very appropriate!

3. Do you feel pressured to buy things so that you have something to review on your blog?
Not at all! I  used to with nail blogging, but not so much with general beauty and there is a wider range to write about. Now I have a stash of nail polish that is very unruly haha!

4. Has the style of your posts/blog been influenced by someone else. If so, who?
I think Lauren and I bounce off of each other with our ideas, which is really cool as we can always  talk about our blogs and makeup. I love Zoella, and The Sunday Girl as well as Sprinkle of Glitter too!

5. What are your favourite posts to plan and write about?
I love writing tags, answering questions puts me on the spot! I think they're really interesting, and tagging others is so nice, especially when you let them know!
 
6. Do you think that your knowledge of makeup (and applying it) has improved because of blogging?
YES! A year ago, I used an extremely shimmery bronze NYC mosaic powder as a contour... now I'm all fancy with Sleek Face Form and I'm much better at applying eyeliner evenly now! I also know what a highlight is and a kabuki brush, yay me! (Anyone remember that from Suite Life of Zac and Cody?)
 
7. Do you test all products for a certain amount of time before you review them?
When I think that I can confidently write a review, I will. However skincare is different and I try to test that for around a month. If there is a certain claim for example
 
8. Do you have any other websites for your blog? (e.g, twitter, youtube, bloglovin', or a facebook page etc.)
I have twitter, and bloglovin' but not facebook, because I would rather no one from my school saw it, people can be cruel these days!
 
9. Do you feel the need to buy something you have wanted EVEN more when you see your favourite blogger talking about it?
YES AGAIN! My weakness is haul videos... I shall say no more.
 
10. Do you find taking pictures to be a chore, or not?
This is one of my favourite parts! I think it helps that my camera is a decent focuser, as it makes taking pictures more fun and stress free. I love it when I take a photo with the front in focus and the background blurred!

Now for the people I TAG!

Leishaaxo
Amy's Beauty Journal
bethni.com
Emma's 'Emmazing' Beauty Blog
Genevieve Daphne
Charlotte's Confashions
Beauty Blogs
Hannmaree
Visual Candy Inc

Please don't feel like I will hate you if you don't do it, it's just some fun!

Thanks for reading then!

Megan x

I have a giveaway, if you're tempted to enter!







 
 
 

 

8 comments:

  1. I've just uploaded my blog post now! It's here -->
    http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/behind-scenes-of-blogging-tag.html

    Thanks for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for doing it Amy!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Hey! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, would love you to take part and to read your post! :) Hope you're well xx

    Katie x katieclarkemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i nominated your blog for The Versatile Blogger Award too, if you wish to take part all the info is here http://shellsenseless.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/the-versatile-blogger-award-notd.html (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have finally done the tag! Woop!

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll have a read of it now :)

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x