Sunday, 14 April 2013

Bargainous Hauling... Again.

Hey everyone! (Warning, a bit of a pic heavy post!)
 
 
Saturday/Sunday hauls are becoming quite regular now, so let me know if you like them!
I went shopping again, and I'm quite proud that I didn't buy as much as I usually do. I found some more Boots bargains which I'm so chuffed with, so here's another haul that won't be happening for a while again...

I went to Boots first, and I got some of the new Colgate Max White Toothpaste. It was £1.99 and I used the little machine they have where you put your advantage card in to get 10% off, so I saved a whopping 19p! Haha, better bargains to come :)
 
 
Then, I was going to pay when my mum spotted a clearance section. This isn't the Boots I usually go to, but they had a range of 17 nail polishes for £1! I'm quite sure 17 have been rebranded as 'Seventeen' instead, so perhaps this was why? I'm not sure, but I picked up 4 gorgeous colours.
 
 
This one is Caribean Coral, a very bright red coral! On my reciept, this said £1.00, but underneath it said 'Sale £1.00 off' so I got this one for free!
 
 This one was £1, called Chaperone. It is an off white grey and I own nothing like this colour, which is why I purchased it.
 
 
Second from last, a duochrome-y pink/brown that looks rather rose gold on the nail. This is aptly called 'Copper' and is my favourite one that I got.
 
 
 The last one I purchased for my nan, which is called 'Potion'. This is another duochrome, that switches from green, to blue to olive to gold. She loved it when I gave it to her today!
 
 
In Asda, there was another clearance bit. This was 70p, and it is an Anatomicals 'no old bags allowed' eye gel. I am running out of my Yes To Cucumbers one, so this was a justified bargainous purchase! Also in the above image you can see a Nivea Lip Butter in 'Vanilla and Macadamia'. It smells divine and it was only £1.65 from Boots! There is also a Garnier Intensive 7 day Soothing Gel Cream body lotion, which was £1.99 in Superdrug. It smells peachy and does absorb instantly!
 
 
Also in Superdrug I got a nail polish from MUA called Ameretto Crush. This was the only pic I had of it, sorry it's not on its own! It's on the end haha :) I see MUA are being crafty with the packaging, remind you of anything Essie has to offer? I'm not complaining though, as these ones are £6.99 cheaper because they are £1!
 
 
 
Clothes wise, TKMaxx was the store I went to again! I found the top I purchase a few weeks ago in orange, which I couldn't leave! This was £7.99 with an RRP of £28, and I simply cannot wait to wear it as Spring shows itself!
 
 
 
Then, from a brand called 'Pavillion' I found this interesting printed vest. It reminds me of Sammi from BeautyCrush as it is monochrome and has some tattoo-esque details. I love this so much! Again, this was £7.99 but there was no information on the tag about the RRP.
 
 
 
 
You will see these last items in a post very soon, they're going to be used for some organisational purposes! The larger packs were £1.97, and the small pack was £1.15.
 
 
Thats my rather guilty haul! I saw a post by Amy's Beauty Journal (linked) where she decorated a jar and is now putting money here and there in it. I hope to make my own when I find a jar in my attempt to save some cash!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Megan x
 
 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
 






12 comments:

  1. You got some lovely stuff, I can't ever find my Boots clearance section is it only in bigger Boots stores? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, nope. The two Boots I have been to are incredibly small! I usually find a little almost 'pop up' stand nearer the door, so take a good snoop around the whole of Boots next time and see if there is one!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. I love the clearance sections, you can try out so many different products that you may not have thought about trying before.

    Becky xx

    http://beautytobakes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Becky! Or, sometimes you get to try a product you've wanted for a while but wouldn't pay the full price for! :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. Oooh I love that MUA Nail polish! The 17 (or Seventeen..?) nail poilishes are gorgeous too, I love Caribean Coral & Chaperone. :)

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maxine! I really want to buy some more nail polishes from the MUA range!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. You got some great stuff, can't believe how much the mua bottles look like the essie ones! X

    Www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, Hannah! I'm planning a post on the polish soon :)

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. Great haul! Love the nail polishes :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely haul hun! The red nail polish looks amazing, need to get it! :))

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a go if you find it!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x