Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Topshop Wishing... #2

Hey!
THANK YOU FOR 50 FOLLOWERS! i may or may not have done a little air punch... haha!
 
I can't stop with these wishlists, somehow when you don't have money to spend you want everything more...! This is another Topshop wishlist today.
 
 
Oh my... I have the problem of skinny ankles, but as these are lace up I think they would suite me very well. They also have cutout detailing on the heel, which I think is very suitable for the seasons ahead and as they are leather no doubt the quality will be great as well.

I think it is the dusty colour of these that makes me want them. I actually don't own any shorts, so perhaps I should start with these! Oh my... maybe I should just link you the Topshop website and tell you I want everything... because I think I actually do!

There's something beautiful about denim, floral and tan leather that screams Spring. Again, these are lace up so that should cover the ankle problemo, and they also have a slight heel which will stop my foot looking like a boat. Win win!

I'm not exactly on the petite side of Topshop, but that won't stop me from wanting this! It looks quite cropped, but something high waisted or layering this is still an option. If you're going on holiday, then wearing it cropped would look great too! Sadly, I'm not going on holiday this year as far as I know so perhaps this is one to save for the rare sunny days in England!

I actually scrolled past these, but then I saw them again with the LA tee and.. well... now I kinda want them! No doubt they would be too short for me but I think a bit of ankle on show would look really flattering!
 
I actually own NO NEON NAIL POLISHES... I'm suprised at myself! now I want to order some CG ones... hmmm... Anyhow, I thought this polish looked really pretty and something that should be a staple!
 
I have no idea... how.. why... what... ended up on my wishlist, I think it is something unique!
 

Sorry the items aren't coordinatingly number, I got lazy today haha!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
 
Megan x
 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. MOTO's clothing is soooo nice! I'm in love with these shorts. Thankfully spring is nearly here, will be a nice new purchase! :)

    Well done on the 50 followers! :)

    Amzyinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Amy! I'm so happy Spring is here, if only the weather would show it!
      Thank you for helping me make 50 too!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. I love Topshop clothing, but sadly I have a spending ban so no more Topshop for another 1 and a 1/2 months *sigh* I could spend all my money in there...

    I'm your 50th follower yay me! haha ;) congrats!
    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could too! Ahhh I read about the spending ban on your blog, ahah I'm sure these wishlists aren't helping! ;)

      Thank you for being my 50th follower!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. love those shorts, lovely blog too(:
    http://raving-in-denim.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy!
      I will give your blog a little look now :)

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x