This is my own tag I have made up, after thinking of so much that relates to time in the beauty world. Lauren (BLOG HERE!) helped me, so here it is! (I tag every single one of you, but there are a few specific blogs I have tagged that will be at the end, if I tag you please don't feel pressured to respond, it is just fun and I won't hate you if you decide not to do it! :) )
1. You must state this TAG was made my Megan, at The Beauty Pier.
2. You must tag others to do this tag, and thank the person for tagging you.
3. If you have time, please link The Beauty Pier so she can read what you wrote!
4. You must copy and paste these rules to your post.
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for almost a month now I think, 3 weeks and a bit. However, I have blogged before and that lasted for... 9 months :)
(I am aware that a few have already done this tag, but if you haven't already and wish to do it, please could you copy and paste these rules on your post? If you have already done it then don't worry!)
2. What is the newest product(s) you have purchased?
Some Dainty Doll products I am waiting to arrive, so excited!
3. Have you been on a spending ban? If so, for how long?
Nope. But I did save for like 2 months to go shopping for my best friends birthday, however I still managed to spend money in that time on little things. Perhaps I should begin a spending ban and update you all weekly? Eh?!
4. What is the oldest item(s) in your makeup collection?
Erm... shamefully a 17 bright pink eyeshadow that must be like 5 years old now, it hasn't changed though and I don't use it, but I hate to chuck makeup away. Maybe a spring clean is in order!
5. Is there a product you have wanted for more than a year?
I have wanted a Mac Pro palette for a while now, and I envy those who own Baby Lips. Meh.
6. Do you impulse buy?
If I have money in my pocket and I'm cheery, then yes, only on cheaper things. However, usually it takes me a while to decide to buy or not (see previous question haha)!
7. Do you rush to buy things that are limited edition?
Yup. Haha, the fact that something is limited edition makes you want to rush for fear it will be gone!
8. Do you buy products on their release date?
No, suprisingly! I really want to try the Apocalips, but I haven't felt it is the right time to buy them yet so I have held off.
9. Do you keep products past their recommended expiry date?
Erm... yes...! if the mascara is mine, and it has been on my eyes, and the formula is fine and I ahve had it for 7 months, then I will continue to use it until something goes wrong. I usually try to keep to expiry dates on products like lip balm as that is somehting you will end up consuming, so you don't want it to be mouldy!
10. How long do you hold on to a product for when it is running low?
A long time. If it is expensive then I will use it spearingly once I notice it is on its last legs until it is gone!
11. Do you buy products if they claim to have a long wearing time?
I'm a sucker for this! If a foundation claims to wear for 16 hours *cough cough healthy mix serum cough cough* then it does persuade me to buy, but the ridiculous claims like 25 hour foundation usually make me laugh!
12. Do you keep your makeup seasonal, i.e pastels in Spring and plums in Autumn?
I try to as much as possible, I embraced the plum lip in Oct/Nov and I will be rocking the pink blushes and pastel shadows as much as possible this Spring!
13. How long does it take you to do your makeup in the morning?
It takes me around 15 minutes, but at the weekends I ahve more free time so then it is around half and hour.
14. What part of your makeup routine takes youthe longest?
Certainly eyeshadow. It is all that blending!
Thank you for reading, have a go if you like!