Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Spring Polishes

Hey!
As I have a rather... 'abnormal' stash of polish, I thought I would make use of it by doing a post on my picks for the season ahead, which, in the UK, is Spring!

 Firstly, I must suggest Barry M Rose Quartz Glitter. This is one of the newest stash additions, but the mix of holographic and rose glitters is so feminine and girly I could wear this all year round!


Available at Boots and Superdrug for £2.99
Next up, Max Factor Moon Dust. I love this polish sooooo much. It is a duochrome polish of taupe and lilac which is beautifully shimmery. The only thing that bugs me is the price for this one, £3.99 for a teeny tiny bottle!

Available at Boots and Superdrug for £3.99
 
If you read my old blog, you will know I adore Gosh polishes. I have two in this top ten, the first in this part being Miss Minty. I urge you to buy this. Now. If you are unsure whether to buy or not. Do. I have not found anything like it, it is such a gorgeous mix of pastel blue and green. This would be in my top ten polishes I would repurchase if I lost my stash of beauty products.

 Available at Superdrug.
 
Second from last, Barry M Pink Iridescent. If you're like me, you will fall for whatever sparkles on the shelves in a drugstore, and this was a great example. The base is a pink tint, with glitters that are peachy, green, blue and lilac running through which are iridescent. Have a favourite pastel polish? Stick this over the top and you will never want to take it off!
 
Available and Superdrug (I cannot find it online at Boots).
 
Lastly, Collection 2000 Hot Looks BMX Bandit. Such a unique name for a gorgeous cornflower blue creme. I love this on the nails and I hope to use it in Spring!
 
(I can't find it on the Boots or Superdrug websites, but take a look instore, you might find it there!)
 
So, there are a few Spring polish picks from me!
I'm looking to buy more pastels, any you recommend?
Let me know in the comments!
Thank you for reading!
Megan x
 
PS. If you enjoyed this, I could do a part 2. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Miss Minty sounds gorgeous, and I recommend MUA nail polishes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Minty is gorgeous!

      I have a couple of MUA polishes, but sadly the brushes weren't too good (these were the Love Hearts ones)! Next time I'm in Superdrug I will give their £1 line a go, Jenny!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x