Sunday, 17 March 2013

Small TKMaxx Haul

Hey everyone!
Yesterday I did a bit of shopping, in TKMaxx and Claires, which had a sale on.
 
 
 
 
The first thing I purchased was this mint green bejewelled compact mirror, which has an owl on. The 5 year old inside of me just had to get this! The gems are most likely to fall off and leave me with something awful looking, but it sparkled and for £1.50, down from £4.00 I decided I had to buy!
 
 
 
 
 
These last two things are from TKMaxx. Firstly, I purchased a little kit by thisWorks. Sadly, the lavender eye mask was lost, so instead of £5.99 this little kit became £3.00, for a thisWorks Sleep Balm! Being as these are £12.00, it would have been rude to leave it lonely on the shelf! This is the second sleep balm I own. I bought this because when mine runs out, no way will I pay £12.00 for something that may just be a mind game as well!
 
 
 
 
 
Last but not least, for a small amount of £4.99, I found 3 Revlon FrenchMix nail polishes! The colours are Miss Perfect, Sweet Revenge and Sneak Peek. I expected the baby pink to be a french mani sheer kind of shade, but it was suprisingly opaque and in 3 - 4 coats I had a pink perfect for Spring! This is probably my favourite buy! If you live in the US, would you be able to tell me how much they are to buy there (in dollars)? Because it might just be me, but the RRP is £21.00, so £9.00 each but with today's exchange rate is $13.57 each! Just curious, are they that expensive in the US? Please let me know if you have an idea! That might just be me but I like to see how much I saved!
 
Thank you very much for reading!
 
Megan x

6 comments:

  1. Oohhh I really want tro try a sleep balm - it takes me forever to get to sleep and then I keep waking up in the night :(

    My blog – Cosmetics, clothes and cute things (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you find one, give it a go! It might help you out!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Umm... I'm actually not too sure! Haha, I think it is to do with the scent, as it is very relaxing, but I have no clue why it goes on pulse points!

      Sorry my answer isn't very accurate there!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. I'm loving tk maxx beauty at the minute, it's so affordable! You picked up some great things, really want to try the sleep balm

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it great! I've found some real gems in TKMaxx, such as a Pixi nail polish, Yes To Cucumbers mini set, and a Korres Body Butter! Perhaps I should hunt for a few more things and put together a post?

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x