Monday, 25 March 2013

Small Hauling at Boots

Hey everyone!

Reviews of all products featured will be coming soon, so look forward to them in the weeks to come!
It was 3 for 2 on the 3 things I purchased, so my total came to £10.98 which was good. I really want to try a few more things whilst the 3 for 2 is on, especially some more Apocalips and a 17 Shimmer brick! I really want a Bobbi Brown one, so I'm hoping that if I get the 17 one it will fulfill my cravings! Haha, so I will show you what I got!
 
 
 
Sooo.... I got:
 
 
I'm so glad I got this (review soon!) and it is on my nails currently. This was £3.99, and what I got free in the 3 for 2 offer.
 
 
 
Probably the best thing I got, this 'lip lacquer' which is a gorgeous Spring-perfect peach. Again, I will review this soon! This was the most expensive item I got, but still it was only £5.99.
 


 
Lastly, I purchased this rather clever limited edition product from 'Seventeen'. (Seriously Boots, I didn't think there was anything wrong with seventeen as a number but.. hey ho I suppose!) The concept of this product is that it is a sponge which you put onto the blush, stamp your cheek with and blend. I got the Coral colour, but I am really impressed with this I now want the Pink as well. This was only £4.99 too, total bargain! I'm not sure what is going on with the page for this on the Boots website, I click the link and it goes to a lip crayon page?! Haha, I linked it anyways incase it works for you!
 
Mini haul complete!
 
Thank you very much for reading!
 
Megan x
 
I don't want to lose any of you, so follow via Bloglovin' too!
Follow on Bloglovin
 
Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Great haul :) The nail polish is gorgeous! The concept of the cheek stamp is so original, I've never seen anything like it here in Chile.

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I had seen anything like it in the UK either, I think they should so powders in the same concept as well!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. I've got that nail polish! wearing it now in fact and i love it!
    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing it now too Natalie! Nail polish twins! Haha!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. Ooh, can't wait to see the cheek stamp review. It's so original and cheap! :)

    Amzyinwonderland.blogspot.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too Amy! I will get writing the post now, and I'm sure it will be up within a few days!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. I have that nail polish :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x