Sunday, 24 March 2013

Sleek Face Form Palette in Light

Hey!

How are you all? I hope you're all doing ok and liking my posts, if you have any recommendations or suggestions then I am completely open to them in the comments section!

For today, I am writing about a lovely product that I should of reviewed earlier! It's a palette from Sleek that consists of a medium brown contour colour, and beautiful shimmer highlight and a blush which is a peachy pink with gold shimmer, that reminds me of something Nars offers which I am yet to own.




I don't think I have any qualms about this packaging. It is matt black which I love (anything mattified to me looks instantly more expensive) and feels very sturdy! So no handbag mishaps here!



Here are some swatches!


So it goes the contour, highlight and then blusher. I love all of the shades, and for a highstreet contour is it very good, as most I find are overly orange! The highlight gives a lovely glow without looking super shiny and the blush is one of the most pigemented and healthy looking I own! Lasting power is good with these, I find that they start to fade around the 6-7 hour mark but if you have time to top up it is worth doing!
 
This palette is £10.00, which is really reasonable as that balances out to each product being around £3.33! You can buy it directly from Sleek - linked. or from Supedrug stores and online - linked. for a penny cheaper!
 
To sum up, I really really really like this item! I think it is such a nifty little kit that everyone should own!
 
Thank you for reading, let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
 
Megan x

12 comments:

  1. This kit looks really pretty!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberley, it is really pretty on too!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Seems like a really great product! I especially like that the contour seems to be completely matte, might have to get me one of these :))


    sillylittlemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very good! Haha, I might have forgotten to include that the contour is matte, which makes it even more natural!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. Ohh love the colour of the blush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph, isn't it pretty?

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. Looks like a lovely palette. I especially like the blush but it probably wouldn't suit my skin tone!

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the blush is actually quite universal, with a light hand it can look gorgeous on my pale skin! As it is very pigmented, I also think it would work very well on darker skin tones too!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. I really wanted to try the 'Mirrored Pink' blusher by Sleek, but this palette looks good too!

    Love your blog! x

    http://natashasfashionx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I Natasha! Sadly my Superdrug stopped stocking Sleek! :(

      Thank you very much!

      Megan x

      Delete
  6. I absolutely Sleek! I just bought one of their Blush by 3 and it's so pigmented. What a great drugstore brand.


    waitealittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I want to try one of those, I can't decide which one though!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x