Monday, 11 March 2013

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG!

The lovely Lauren from www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com tagged me, check out her blog please, you won't regret it!
 
Rules:

1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.

2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com

3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.

4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.

5. Have fun! :)


Here goes the questions...!

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.

I must agree with Lauren, face masks are something I need to do more regularly! I think it's because I always buy them in single use packets, does any one know of a good face mask I can find in a tube? Other than that, I rarely moisturise or exfoliate my body. It's just extra work in the shower! Instead I use a poofily scrunchie loofer thingy ma jig and a moisturising body mist afterwards!

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
 
Suprisingly, yes! I don't like my brushes to be dirty so I clean them every one to two weeks. The only thing that puts me of is using cold water, my hands freeze! I did them earlier today, but I never like to use them afterwards, it's like hard work for nothing then ;) !

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
 
Not long at all! Once a little is gone, the whole lot will be off the same day! I just pick it off.. perhaps that's my worst beauty habit! I end up making it look worse haha! However I will always keep the 4 fingers on my left hand perfect, unless I have already photographed the nail polish!
 
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)

A while actually, I try to find an alternative or see if I can actually live without it. Or, I will simply wait until I have funds to spare for purchasing a replacement. It is kind of annoying, because when you buy a product you kind of think it will last forever, and for example you might be saving up for something and your holy grail foundation runs out. I get so annoyed with that!

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
 
Myself and Lauren are very similar, neither of us will sleep with makeup on, which a lot of people say they do. I think picking off my nail polish is one... like I said, once one bit is gone, it will all be off!

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?

I always cannot be bothered to tidy my room at all... but then again I don't like mess so I kind of have to!

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?

This all depends on whether I want to go out or not, if I do I will spend AGES getting ready (but then feel like I have over done it) or I will be super quick I will feel like I haven't tried. Usually, say if I was going for a meal with family, I would probably touch up my makeup and most likely darken my eyeshadow, and put on a necklace and some dressier shoes.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?

Spending bans scare me... haha. I'm kind of inbetween when it comes to commiting to them, because I will probably save say... £50 (just an example!) but have £7 change in my purse as well, so I will end up spending the change I have instead. So, I guess that is a no, but I really would like to be able to say yes and try one because I can imagine it feels great afterwards, and your purse is more full!

9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
 
Currently, my makeup collection is a bit all over the place. You see, I end up taking a few products with me in my bag when I'm out, but I won't put them back in their place, so I end up with a bag full of lip balm every day. I do take pride in it though, and when it is newly organised I love it!
 
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
 
On theBeautyPier, I think I am doing alright when it comes to post frequency, because I have posted at least every 3 days I think, sometimes every day or two a day as well! However, on MegaNails, I went 7 months between posting on there and creating here. Oh dear...!
 
 
 Ok, so here is who I tag!
(If you haven't been tagged, have a go anyway! Sharing is caring...!)

 
Son & Star
Simply Sophia Michelle (blahdyblahladidah aka my life)
The Beauty Visual
Beauty by Sania
Crystal's Beauty Corner
Buttons and Bows
Eyelash Wishes
Studs and Dreams
All the little things
Gem's Beauty
Just Jesss
Electra Violet

If you want to do this tag, give it a go!!! Leave me your links below so I can check it out! Also, if I have tagged you but you don't want to do it, that's fine too! It's only fun!

Thank you for reading!
Megan x








 

14 comments:

  1. I agree with you on picking nail varnish off, If even a tiny bit comes off, it all has to come off, hehe!
    I have followed you, follow me back?xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will, Lily!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. I am very similar to you with the whole nail varnish situtation it irritates me so much, haha! Lovely blog, I'm a new follower! xx

    http://beautyundressedd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I shall follow back now!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I can't wait to do my post! I loved your answers!!!!
    ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will love yours too!
      Have fun and your welcome!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. I always pick off my polish too! Been reading a few of your posts, keep up the good job! I've followed so i don't miss anything haha!

    Come and check out my latest post and please follow if you like what you see!
    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you very much!
      Your blog is lovely too, I'm glad to follow!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. I'll be doing this tag as well! New follower here btw <3

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look forward to reading it Keshia!

      Megan x

      Delete
  6. Thanks SO much for the tag! I will post it in a couple of days love!

    xoxo
    My Blog, Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Crystal!

      I will look forward to reading it!

      Megan x

      Delete
  7. Thanks for tagging me, have a look on my profile if you want to check out my response!
    Also thanks for following:)
    Sophia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for doing it! I loved your response!

      Megan x

      PS. Also, thank you for following me too!

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x