Tuesday, 5 March 2013

My Blogging Note Book - Beauty Notes!

Hey!
Today,I bought this notebook from Next. My best friend, who now has a new blog that I would love you to support, mentioned writing blog ideas in a book, which I had heard of before but never really considered. I was going to wait, and see what otheres were around, but then I saw this, which I could not leave in Next for £4!

 
 
 
I really love this notebook. It looks very regal and elegant, and of course, the fact it says 'Beauty Notes' just tipped me over to buy, but I couldn't really leave it, could I?! I found this is the perfume section of Next.
The design is cream and baby pink stripes, with a gold border (same on back), and on the front it has a mirror shape, with a black bow on to that says in posh writing 'Beauty Notes'.
So far I have noted little things like blog series I may begin, my url (why? don't ask, it looked pretty on the first page...), products to photograph, and wishlists.
 
 
 
Inside, the pages are white with pink lines and a shoe (also pink) in the corner. I'm glad it is lined, otherwise my handwriting would be all over the place!
 
If you are a blogger, I highly recommend buying a notebook to plan posts or just generally jot down things you don't want to forget. I've been doing it a few hours, and already I feel much more organised!
 
If you would like to buy this notebook, just pop into a Next store and have a browse. I can't find it on their website, currently.
 
Do you have a blogging notebook?
Let me know in the comments!
 
Megan x
 
 
 




8 comments:

  1. that's such a cute notebook, great for writing blog ideas down!
    thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, i've followed you in return:)x

    hiyaitslaura.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! :-)
      Your welcome, it's nice to find a great new blog!
      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!
    I think I need this book, it would be so nice for writing down my notes! :)

    www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you need it too, BeauBow!
      Megan x
      PS. I followed :-)

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute book ! Might have to check it out ! Check my blog out and maybe even follow ? I always follow back (:

    http://beautybysania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, check it out!
      I've followed :-)
      Thanks for you comment!
      Megan x

      Delete
  4. Definitely a great idea! :) I really need to do this so I have somewhere to jot down my ideas, love the cute notebook too :) x

    http://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      it is really handy to have one!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x