Saturday, 16 March 2013

MUA Single Eyeshadow Collection and Review - Part 2 of 2

Hi everyone!
 
Here is Part 2 of my MUA eyeshadow collection for today. I have 4 eyeshadows to show you, so lets get going!
 
 
From left to right, Row 1: Shade 11, Shade 17, Shade 27, Shade 30, Shade 9, Shade 10, Shade 3, Shade 24.
 
If you would like to see Part 1 - linked.
I go more in depth about packaging and most other things in that one!
 
 
These are some swatches of the bottom four colours. From left to right, we have Shades 9, 10, 3 and 24. If you would like to see some of these used in a look or on the eye, let me know! I will happily do that!
 
Shade 9:
 
- Possibly the most interesting, bright eyeshadow I have seen!
- Very bright purple with strong blue shimmer, giving a kind of 'ultraviolet' appearance!
- Buttery smooth.
Can have fallout.
 
Shade 10:
 
- Beautiful indecisive purple/grey/blue!
- I actually have not used this properly yet!
- Very pigmented and smooth.
 
Shade 3:
 
-Perfect silver.
- I'm thinking on the lashline!
- Very pigemented.
- Buttery soft texture.
 
Shade 24:
 
- My favourite out of all I own!
- A gorgeous pinky cranberry colour.
- Pigmented and soft.
- BEAUTIFUL!
 
Overall, I love my little MUA shadow collection. I plan to buy some more today, any recommendations of ones I don't have? I also have my eye on the Barry M Gelly High Shine thingys... do you own any of those too?
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Megan x
 
PS. Thank you if you have followed on Bloglovin', but I'm till missing around 20 of you so if you can spare the time please go ahead and follow me over there if you have an account!
Follow on Bloglovin
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Love shade 24, cranberry colours are so gorgeous and it looks so highly pigmented!

    I have a gelly high shine and love it!

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk


    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Sally!
      Which Gelly do you own? I'm unsure what ones to get!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. That blue is stunning! Thank you for following my blog, it's made my day :D I got the Blue (#5) Gelly polish - I love it :D xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen!
      Awh it's ok, I'm glad to follow it, it's really good!
      I will check that polish out!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. some of these colours are so gorgeous, need to take a trip to superdrug I think!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shade 24! Beautiful colour!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think that one is my favourite!

      Megan x

      Delete
  5. I love the right one! awesome!
    and want to follow each other!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sure! I've followed you!

      Megan x

      Delete
  6. Wow these look incredible! I wish I could find MUA products in the States!

    xoxo
    http://crystalsbeautycorner.blogspot.com/2013/03/fotd-springtime-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crystal! You can order online, I'm pretty sure they ship internationally!

      Megan x

      Delete
  7. oh wow those colors look amazing! so pigmented! Love it! thanks for introducing them to me! I will follow now !

    I don't know if you are into this! but I've nominated you for a versatile blogger award! :) Check out my post for the details

    Andrea xx
    http://savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea!

      I'm up for doing tags, if I have time to I will do this one! May take a while to complete, but if I can will!

      I will follow you now!

      Megan x

      Delete
  8. I love the MUA eyeshadow collection! I only have one, Shade 20, which is a like a matt black shade. They are so good and for the price of a £1, you always expect the worst. I was pleasantly surprised and I don't think they get used up much either, I've had mine for ages now and it looks like I've barely touched it!

    Charlotte xx
    flowersinthewateringcan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I!
      I must try the matt black, great for setting liner I should think!
      I know what you mean, they are a very large quantity of product too!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x