Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Gold

Hey!
I've already reviewed the colour tattoo in On and On Bronze, so here is the other one I own, Eternal Gold!




The colour is a nice medium gold, I do wish it had less of a yellow undertone (although it doesn't look too yellow in the pick) so it is more neutral.
I quite like the packaging. It feels very chunky and is glass, so not the best for travel, but I do think it looks more expensive than a fiver. The down side is, it creates the illusion of more product with the magnifying base! Sneaky work, Maybelline!



There it is swatched and blended out.
They are incredibly smooth, and as you can see the shimmer is quite chunky. I like to use this all over my lid with a warm brown in the crease. Wear time is quite amazing, they still look as strong as they did in the morning at 9 o'clock at night!

Thank you for reading!

Do you own any Color Tattoos?

Megan x

9 comments:

  1. I don't own any, yet... Which ones do you own? And which one is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa!

      I own Eternal Gold and On and On Bronze (if you are in the US, the names are slightly different! I wear the two a lot, but I actually struggle to choose a favourite! Both are outstanding quality but for wearability, On and On Bronze.
      Thank you for commenting! I hope you found that helful!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I really would like to buy this now.. It would be my lashlines nest friend..
    GAAHH...why is cool makeup so mean to my purse!! :(
    Haha!

    Lauren x

    www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's what makeup does Lauren!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty! I have the pink hold one and love it

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I really would like to try that one!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x