Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Makeup Organisational Tips #2

Hey!
Being on a budget, not all of us can afford swish MUJI storage (though I do plan to save for some.. just... not yet.. hehe). So here are a few little tips and images on makeup storage to help us along!
Use desk organisers.
This particular desk organiser is from TKMaxx. I believe it was £7.99 just after Xmas, but you can find all sorts in places like 'The Range' and 'WHSmiths' if it isn't there anymore.
As you can tell, this one has 3 front spaces and two rectangular spaces behind.
In the front compartments, I store my Gosh Soft'n'Shine Lip Balms (I have 14) which fit like a glove. Then, I have my powders and blotting sheets, and on the last one, face products such as foundations and highlighters.
Lastly, in the back two compartments, I keep palettes and face wipes.
No doubt you already know this, but these are great to store products in as it minimises clutter and you won't knock things over as easily as they would be standing alone. Everything has a place, which I really like and it fits snuggly onto my shelf.
So that is my second tip. I hope that you learned something new, or if not you got inspiration to store your makeup collection differently!
I hope to be back soon with another one of these posts!
How do you store your makeup?
Thank you for reading!
Megan x

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting my button on your blog, I tried putting yours on mine but it doesn't work?!
    Perhaps tweet me @cherriesbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a great idea! Love ideas like this. Defo need to sort out my cosmetics!
    You requested a revlon foundation review on my blog the other day (thanks for the comment by the way) I just posted the review up so thought I'd let you know!
    Gonna follow you, follow back would be nice ;-)

    Millie
    Xxxx

    Milspiration.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lovely Millie!
      I'm just going to check it out now!
      Of course, I will follow back!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea! Thank you :)

    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Charlotte!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x