Saturday, 9 March 2013

Makeup Organisational Tips #1

Hey again!
 
First in my small series, this is a cute little storage idea you may have seen before, but I will show you anyways!
 
Use Jars to Store Products!
 
 
Have lots of these?!
Do this!
 
 
Put them in a jar!
 
 
I love this storage! You can see what you have, and I own one for neutrals and birghts. Single shadows are a pain to store, but not when you put them in a jar!
 
These jars were from Asda. I think they are intended for pickling things, but you can buy them from many places, I know Lauren (HERE!) got some from IKEA!
 
So, here they are on my shelf!
 
 
Super quick post, but there's a cute storage idea!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Megan x

10 comments:

  1. That's exactly what I'm going to do once I get my bookshelf! Such a good idea! Xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really cheap, simple storage idea I am sure would look great on a bookshelf!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. I'm loving your blog so much! This is such a great idea for organization =D I'm your newest follower via google #23. I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow back? Also, it'd be great if we'd be able to connect on twitter! Let me know if you add me, so that I can follow you back there too =D

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Kimberly!

      I don't have twitter yet, but when I do I will follow you!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. it looks nice... but I think it'd be a little impractical to grab the product at the very bottom :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,

      That's why I put my less used ones nearer the bottom!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. I think that this is a great idea!
    I want to get another larger jar for my single shadows now!x
    Lauren x
    www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Megan! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment :) This is such a cool idea for makeup storage-ing (haha idk if that's a word or not...?) Anyways, would you like to follow each other on GFC? If so, let me know :)

    xoxo

    Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Crystal!

      Thank you for your lovely comment as well here!

      It would be great if we could follow each other, I'm just going to pay your blog a visit and I will drop you a comment to let you know I've followed!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x