Saturday, 9 March 2013

Lush Wishlist

Lush are lush. Such a cringey first line, but I must admit, there's nothing like ending the day with a sea of pink water in your tub or a multicoloured soap. Brightens your mood!

So, here is what I would love to come home to...
From left to right, each row.
1. Butterball - my mum had this and the scent is so warming whilst the water feels so silky! And, only £2.45!
2. Dragon's Egg - I've had this one... and I need it again! The scent is like citrus sherbet and it takes a long time to fizz, so not a one minute wonder like Fizzbanger!
3. Fluffy Egg - An Easter bath bomb which I have smelt in store and loved.
4. Easter Egg Hunt Soap - Another Easter special I took a whiff of, and now regret not buying!
5. Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar - I wanted this since I saw an American youtuber use it, and I believe this is a retro item. Why do this to me, Lush?!
6. Spank Me With Saplings Shower Jelly - The product description has done it for me. I haven't heard of anything like it!
So that's it, just a quick wishlist for when I don't have much else to post!
Thank you for reading!
Megan x

8 comments:

  1. I've never used lush products! But I hear so much good things about them, I really need to give them a go!

    Beth-Lou's Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, Beth!

      I can guarantee that if you give them a go you won't be disappointed! I certainly wasn't!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    I tagged you here: http://thebeaubow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    Have fun!x

    www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      Thank you Lauren!
      I will let you know when it is up ASAP!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. Gosh I have a giant LUSH wishlist, since I'm on a spending ban now. Lush is where I'm going to break the ban. The list, needless to say, is way too long already, but keeps growing.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If your going to break the ban anywhere, of course it must be Lush!

      I'm forever writing 'Lush Lists', perhaps one day we will both be able to get it all!

      Thank you so much for commenting!

      Megan x

      Delete
  4. These all look so cute!! Shame I'm not much of a bath person - can I get some just to look at?! :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, display them in a glass jar, give them their own throne!
      They do make your room smell nice as well! If you're a shower person, they have many products for that too!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x