Lush are lush. Such a cringey first line, but I must admit, there's nothing like ending the day with a sea of pink water in your tub or a multicoloured soap. Brightens your mood!
So, here is what I would love to come home to...
From left to right, each row.
1. Butterball - my mum had this and the scent is so warming whilst the water feels so silky! And, only £2.45!
2. Dragon's Egg - I've had this one... and I need it again! The scent is like citrus sherbet and it takes a long time to fizz, so not a one minute wonder like Fizzbanger!
3. Fluffy Egg - An Easter bath bomb which I have smelt in store and loved.
4. Easter Egg Hunt Soap - Another Easter special I took a whiff of, and now regret not buying!
5. Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar - I wanted this since I saw an American youtuber use it, and I believe this is a retro item. Why do this to me, Lush?!
6. Spank Me With Saplings Shower Jelly - The product description has done it for me. I haven't heard of anything like it!
So that's it, just a quick wishlist for when I don't have much else to post!
Thank you for reading!