Monday, 4 March 2013

Lush Eau Roma Toner Water

Hey again!
Lush was the brand of the product for my first post, and this is yet another product I love from them.
This toner water retails at £3.90 for 100g or 250g for £7.25. A few spritzes day and night have lasted me since October time, and boy have I enjoyed it!

On the bottle, it reads:

"Kind aromatherapy water to cherish your face. A gentle tonic for everyday use which will help hydrate the skin without causing it to overreact."

The scent of the toner is lavender, but not too heavy that it feels uncomfortable to smell. To use, I simply spritz, morning and night directly onto my face 3-4 times so my face is covered. I do this after getting out of the shower or bath and then let it sink in, then I am ready to moisturise.
I don't find the spritzer applicated problematic.
I think toner does 'cherish my face'. Afterwards, my skin feels like it has had a drink and it is super duper soft. I feel my skin looks healthier (and less red), and an advantage is I haven't had a break out from using this, and although it may not be this product alone, I haven't suffered from extreme blemishes.

I have not tried this over makeup, but I think it is best suited for use on bare skin, and if and when I go on holiday I will take this in my beach bag and spritz to cool me down.

Mine has nearly run out now, and I need to repurchase!
Have you tried any of the toner waters?
Let me know what I should try next!
Also, is there any suggestions for future posts?
Let me know in the comments!
Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x