Thursday, 7 March 2013

L'Oreal Color Infallible in Time Resist White

Hey everyone!

I think we've all heard of these L'Oreal eyeshadows. If not, then just hop on over to YouTube, and you will see FleurdeForce, SprinkleofGlitter and Zoella280390 (I remembered the numbers off by heart - that's dedication for ya :P) rave about them, to name a few.

 
 
 
The 'Color Infallible' concept is an eyeshadow pigment thats is heavily pressed (am I right?!). It comes with a cute little stopper to keep product pressed and the packaging is very nice, looking more expensive than their £6.99 price tag!
 
 Here is a swatch on the back of my hand. Sorry the images aren't cropped, I got lazy!
 
 
 
Initially, in the pan the product is slightly deceiving. It appears a nude shimmery champagne, but on the lids and swatch it is an extremely shimmer white. When blended out, I do like the colour, as it is more subtle, but I don't think I would use this as a highlight (how I intended to). The actual formula is incredibly silky smooth and quite buttery, but not sticky as some may be. Lasting power is decent, I find it will stay all day.
 
So, there you have it. A lovely eyeshadow, but I wonder why I didn't pick a more wearable colour this time!
 
Have you tried these?
 
Thank you for reading, drop me a comment if you have time!
 
Megan x

6 comments:

  1. I have heard the hype over these and I want one so badly, pretty colour too!!

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sally!
      Worth the hype!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Sounds lovely and the colour is stunning! Shame it was a bit misleading but I bet blended and mixed with other shades it looks great! :) x

    www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I saw someone layer it over a black shadow, which I may do for a smokey eye one day!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. The swatch looks soo different to how it does in the plan. They do sounds lovely x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, Megan!

      I agree, it is slightly annoying as I took the risk of buying without swatching as there was no testers (I mean, who would steal a tester?!).
      They are lovely though, I plan to buy some others but colours that are more wearable this time!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x