Thursday, 14 March 2013

FOLLOW VIA BLOGLOVIN' - Slight Drama!

Hey everyone!
 
This is a quick post to let you know that I have now abled you to follow via Bloglovin'.
 
Please please please follow there too, even if you already have followed via GFC. After the recent drama about google reader and GFC, I decided to play it safe and advise you to follow me on Bloglovin' also!
 
A helpful post that I found linked on a blog was this one HERE. I did not know much of the drama until recent, so if there is any incorrect information anywhere in this post then kindly let me know, I will happily change it as I really do not want any confusion or more panic!
 
You can find the Bloglovin' widget to the right, just click on it! Otherwise, click this link:
 
 
Thank you very much!
 
Megan x

3 comments:

  1. I hate that they're closing Google Reader, I've gotten so used to it lol, luckily I've found a good replacement.
    I really hope they don't close GFC, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's not like no one uses GR, the majority of the blogging community rely on it!
      At least if GFC goes we have an alternative already in place!

      Megan x

      Delete
    2. Yep, seems like Bloglovin' is about to get really popular haha


      sillylittlemakeup.blogspot.com

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x